PDA

View Full Version : Marcus Walker

boomersooner28
9/4/2007, 04:55 PM
Just wanted to start a thread on a defensive player that I would like to start referring to as the "unsung hero." Marcus doesn't get much pub, he isn't the big name on the field, BUT when he is on the field and healthy the guy is a game changer. OUr defense was in shambles during his injuries and ever since he has been healthy we have a new attitude and his side of the field we no longer have to worry about (see Lendy Holmes, no offense Lendy ;) ). I just want to thank Marcus for being a "unsung hero" stud on this years very special team. We are gonna win #8, I can feel it.

85sooners
9/4/2007, 06:50 PM
boooooooooooooomer!

soonercoop
9/4/2007, 07:07 PM
SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!

goingoneight
9/4/2007, 07:12 PM
So is Lewis Baker (when he plays LB and on ST, not as a safety), IMHO. I've read constantly how people blame him for bad plays and he gets a bad rep like Nate Hybl did.

PLaw
9/4/2007, 07:53 PM
Just wanted to start a thread on a defensive player that I would like to start referring to as the "unsung hero." Marcus doesn't get much pub, he isn't the big name on the field, BUT when he is on the field and healthy the guy is a game changer. OUr defense was in shambles during his injuries and ever since he has been healthy we have a new attitude and his side of the field we no longer have to worry about (see Lendy Holmes, no offense Lendy ;) ). I just want to thank Marcus for being a "unsung hero" stud on this years very special team. We are gonna win #8, I can feel it.

A big boomer to Marcus and Lewis. But how 'bout Joe Jon on the other side of the ball. Often overlooked, but has provide outstanding leadership for Grish and Brody without ever a peep about splitting PT with the young guns.

So this BOOOMER goes out to Joe Jon from Arlington HS.

BOOMER
PLaw

insuranceman_22
9/5/2007, 12:17 AM
Gute.....

D-Sweet
9/5/2007, 03:06 AM
Marcus Walker scores on Saturday.