PDA

View Full Version : So how long will it take

The_Red_Patriot
9/4/2007, 01:55 PM
before we hear talks of a App St movie, Their qb on the cover of Ncaa football 09 etc.....

because this is far far far far far more greater than BSU upset of OU last year and look at the BSU love fest we had to put up with.

Hot Rod
9/4/2007, 01:56 PM
great another underdog sports movie...

goingoneight
9/4/2007, 02:01 PM
With due respect... they won because Michigan was teh succ in their first game. Boise was a BCS game on National TV. The only thing to make BSU's win better is if they were to have been given the bid to play Ohio State, who they would have raped. Lloyd Carr may be fired for that embarassment, Stoops was praised for getting there. Appalachian State is D-1AA, Boise may be barely D-1, but they are in fact D-1.

I'm glad we'll now hear about something besides the Fiasco Bowl this season.

oumartin
9/4/2007, 02:30 PM
a barely D1 school that has won 14 games in a row

devOUt
9/4/2007, 03:09 PM
Appalachian State blew its chance at legendary status when the guy who blocked the field goal failed to drop to a knee and propose to his girlfriend.

Sooner in Tampa
9/4/2007, 03:10 PM
The way I see it, we are going to be benefactors of this...now everyone can stop talking about Boise St and focus App State.

RedstickSooner
9/4/2007, 03:31 PM
I never thought this would be the case, but I have man-love for the Big-10 right now.

Thanks to the Bucknuts and Meeeeeeeeechigan, our two greatest embarassments have been *completely* erased.

Nobody remembers or brings up The Game Which Shan't Be Named, courtesy the Bucknuts implosion versus Florida. And now Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeechigan ensures nobody gives a rat's patoot about our pesky little loss to that blue-field school. Whatchamacallit.

yermom
9/4/2007, 03:35 PM
saying BSU is barely a Div 1A school is sour grapes, i mean they have had their way with the WAC for years now