PDA

View Full Version : Anyone have an idea of when the polls are released?

Frozen Sooner
9/3/2007, 02:31 PM
Doobie doobie dooo.

trwxxa
9/3/2007, 02:34 PM
Tuesday, I think. There are games today.

Frozen Sooner
9/3/2007, 02:36 PM
Oh, good point. Forgot about the Bowden Bowl. I KNEW I was mad I was at work today.

olevetonahill
9/3/2007, 04:44 PM
I thot they came out late sunday or early Monday ?:confused:

Widescreen
9/3/2007, 04:46 PM
There are games tonight so they likely won't come out until tomorrow.

Frozen Sooner
9/3/2007, 04:56 PM
Ah screw it. It's not like they wait for games to be played before they rank anyhow...

josh09
9/3/2007, 04:58 PM
Polls?

olevetonahill
9/3/2007, 04:59 PM
Polls?
POLES nOOb :D

birddog
9/3/2007, 04:59 PM
noob.

josh09
9/3/2007, 05:04 PM
POLES nOOb :D

Haha of course, my bad :D

limey_sooner
9/3/2007, 05:21 PM
Alot of them in Warsaw apparently.

oumartin
9/3/2007, 05:58 PM
I think they are having trouble figuring out where to put everyone.
I mean ND will move up.
Where can you put app. St. since they are not even div 1.

they have alot of dilemas ;)

I am also curious to see if Texas drops. I recall last year OU dropping after a struggle with UAB

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
9/3/2007, 06:17 PM
I mean ND will move up.

they have alot of dilemas.Haha

Frozen Sooner
9/3/2007, 06:26 PM
I mean ND will move up.

they have alot of dilemas ;)

I am also curious to see if Texas drops. I recall last year OU dropping after a struggle with UAB

Heh. I guess that AP voters can't vote for 1-aa. Otherwise we'd see some votes for them this week for sure.

GottaHavePride
9/3/2007, 07:36 PM
I would LOVE to see them in "Also receiving votes"

badger
9/3/2007, 08:07 PM
SPOILER ALERT: Michigan no longer ranked!!!

:D

goingoneight
9/3/2007, 08:12 PM
I know who the top 12 are.

#1 Georgia
#2 Florida Atlantic
#12 uo

:stunned:

;)

chantundefeated
9/3/2007, 08:46 PM
ND will not move up. They've actually moved down after close wins before. Put aside your stupid blind hatred for ND and see things as unbiased as you can. The ND hate is getting WAY out of hand.

josh09
9/3/2007, 08:47 PM
SPOILER ALERT: Michigan no longer ranked!!!

:eek:

tennsooner
9/3/2007, 09:07 PM
The ol' ball and chain has been gone for the last three days visiting family. She should be home here in about an hour. In short I hope to release my pole in about an hour and three minutes.;) ;)

Frozen Sooner
9/3/2007, 09:13 PM
ND will not move up. They've actually moved down after close wins before. Put aside your stupid blind hatred for ND and see things as unbiased as you can. The ND hate is getting WAY out of hand.

Here's a quarter. Buy a sense of humor.

Nobody seriously thinks that Notre Dame is going to move up after getting shelled.

sooneron
9/3/2007, 09:16 PM
I believe fsu will no longer be ranked, just a hunch.

sooner_born_1960
9/3/2007, 09:18 PM

Nobody seriously thinks that Notre Dame is going to move up after getting shelled.
But if they beat Navy on Nov. 3...

Frozen Sooner
9/3/2007, 09:19 PM
But if they beat Navy on Nov. 3...

Oh, well, that qualifies them for a BCS game.

soonersn2007
9/3/2007, 09:21 PM
How can the voters possibly rank Texas ahead of OU based on Saturday's performance..........that "win is a win" mantra the AP has followed all these years is a bunch of BS.

Also, LSU's offense looked pathetic........is it Les Miles coaching ability coming through? They have no business being ranked #2

sooneron
9/3/2007, 09:23 PM
How can the voters possibly rank Texas ahead of OU based on Saturday's performance..........that "win is a win" mantra the AP has followed all these years is a bunch of BS.

Also, LSU's offense looked pathetic........is it Les Miles coaching ability coming through? They have no business being ranked #2
I think we first have to take a step back and wait a week to see how things shake out. Judging a team's merit on the first game when they win, especially on the road (as lsu did), as not being top 5 worthy is bunk.
We all know that ut isn't in some free fall collapse and lsu is loaded with talent.

OUinFLA
9/3/2007, 09:24 PM

ahem. a sense of humor now costs three-fiddy.

cheap bastage trying to look like a big spender.

soonersn2007
9/3/2007, 09:25 PM
I think we first have to take a step back and wait a week to see how things shake out. Judging a team's merit on the first game when they win, especially on the road (as lsu did), as not being top 5 worthy is bunk.
We all know that ut isn't in some free fall collapse and lsu is loaded with talent.

True true, I guess I'll be cheering for TCU and V-tech then this weekend. :D

Frozen Sooner
9/3/2007, 09:26 PM
Three fiddy? Mine only cost a quarter.

Maybe that's why mine sucks. :mad:

sooneron
9/3/2007, 09:26 PM
True true, I guess I'll be cheering for TCU and V-tech then this weekend. :D
THAT you SHOULD do.

Okla-homey
9/3/2007, 09:33 PM
Impossible. Domers are a pestilence that must be rooted out of D1. If they wanna be Harvard in the classroom, fine, but don't expect to play with the big boys on Saturday. The two are mutually exclusive.

silverwheels
9/3/2007, 09:35 PM
If we don't beat Miami, it won't matter where they rank us or Texas. Let's worry about winning our games first, then worry about the rankings.

soonersn2007
9/3/2007, 09:38 PM
If we don't beat Miami, it won't matter where they rank us or Texas. Let's worry about winning our games first, then worry about the rankings.
You're right, but there is a ugly political side of rankings. My blood pressure would benefit from just focusing in on winning our games and let everything else pan itself out.

sooneron
9/3/2007, 09:38 PM
:les: Cart before the horse!!!!!

Seamus
9/4/2007, 12:47 AM

No, it's not getting way out of hand. It's completely appropriate, and you get a red cookie for supporting Notre Dame.

The Domers ended The 47, among other atrocities.

No soup for them, or you.

thatmediadude
9/4/2007, 12:58 AM
1.USC
2.LSU
3.WV
4.UF
5.saxet
6.WIS
7.OU

I would say it would look something like this...On the other hand, I honestly think TCU will beat saxet and VT could upset LSU..That being said..We have to be Ohio State, Louisville, and the SEC to destroy each other to get to number 1 or 2. Heck, even root for Nebraska to beat USC.......NOW, let's just beat Miami and let everything fall into place!

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
9/4/2007, 01:34 AM
ND will not move up. They've actually moved down after close wins before. Put aside your stupid blind hatred for ND and see things as unbiased as you can. The ND hate is getting WAY out of hand.Haha....er,ah, hahahahaha...heh.Good one!

Zing
9/4/2007, 01:41 AM
1.USC
2.LSU
3.WV
4.UF
5.saxet
6.WIS
7.OU

I would say it would look something like this...On the other hand, I honestly think TCU will beat saxet and VT could upset LSU..That being said..We have to be Ohio State, Louisville, and the SEC to destroy each other to get to number 1 or 2. Heck, even root for Nebraska to beat USC.......NOW, let's just beat Miami and let everything fall into place!

You saw the same Virginia Tech team that I did, right? The one that was bailed out by ECU's constant penalty lust?

sooner_born_1960
9/4/2007, 09:46 AM
So, where are they?

douxpaysan
9/4/2007, 10:12 AM
If we don't beat Miami, it won't matter where they rank us or Texas. Let's worry about winning our games first, then worry about the rankings.A prune is a plum that thinks to much.........think about that. Old Cherokee saying

Boomer.....
9/4/2007, 10:18 AM
So, where are they?
Probably come out at noon.

thatmediadude
9/4/2007, 11:19 AM
You saw the same Virginia Tech team that I did, right? The one that was bailed out by ECU's constant penalty lust?

Yeah, that's true..but VT is a legit top 20 team who could win...anything can happen with APP upsetting Michigan.

Scott D
9/4/2007, 12:20 PM
USA Today had in their sports section today that their poll will be released on Wednesday this week because of the late games.

For the rest of the season they look like they plan on doing Tuesday releases.

stoopified
9/4/2007, 12:22 PM
[QUOTE=chantundefeated]ND will not move up. They've actually moved down after close wins before. Put aside your stupid blind hatred for ND and see things as unbiased as you can. The ND hate is getting WAY out of hand.[/QUOTNoob you need to wait until you have been around here awhile and have a few more posts(like say 500,before trying to tell us who to hate on.ND,UT, are a lifetime given,so live with it.