PDA

View Full Version : When will we play a real non conferencec opponent on the road?

Ardmore_Sooner
9/3/2007, 12:02 PM
I have question:

When will ou ever go on the road and play a real non-conference game like osu just did???

Oh wait that will happen in the year 20NEVER, meaning they will NEVER go play a tough place

http://www.orangepower.com/showthread.php?t=39901

BWHAHAHA! Thought I'd share!

Ardmore_Sooner
9/3/2007, 12:03 PM
Oh and this one from the same thread...

I agree, it seems like every year even if they play quality team, it seems that they always get them at home. Even when they play Texas, it is at a neutral site, and they never have to go to Austin. Even when they count the Texas game as a road game it isn't a very hostile environment.

SteelClip49
9/3/2007, 12:05 PM
I guess Notre Dame, Oregon, Alabama, Miami, Washington, Florida State are not real ooc opponents on the road.

yermom
9/3/2007, 12:07 PM
or UCLA :O

josh09
9/3/2007, 12:17 PM
Well theres the pokes for ya.

OUHOMER
9/3/2007, 12:25 PM
Its pointed out to them, and they just ignore it... idiots

meoveryouxinfinity
9/3/2007, 12:29 PM
We just couldn't muster the strength to schedule teams like Missouri State, Arkansas State, Florida Atlantic, and Houston all in the same year.

oufan1
9/3/2007, 12:41 PM
That board makes for some hilarious reading. They have spun the game to "georiga is the best them they will play all year by far" and "we only gave up 14 points" - Im not sure I understand that one, but thats the aggy's for you.

Dr. Jelly Finger
9/3/2007, 01:13 PM
http://www.orangepower.com/showthread.php?t=39878

A bit off topic, but a pure meltdown anyway which is always enjoyable. Basketball season is right around the corner.

This guy's report card for the Pokes against UGA looks like a sememster of scores on Dexter's spelling tests.

Heh.

SoonerBOI
9/3/2007, 05:23 PM
The Dawgs have taken over that board. Go to ****** and Flame. Orangepower.com is on meltdown mode. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

goingoneight
9/3/2007, 08:02 PM
http://www.orangepower.com/showthread.php?t=39878

A bit off topic, but a pure meltdown anyway which is always enjoyable. Basketball season is right around the corner.

This guy's report card for the Pokes against UGA looks like a sememster of scores on Dexter's spelling tests.

Heh.

"Gundora..." heh. :texan:

OU4LIFE
9/4/2007, 08:33 AM
We just couldn't muster the strength to schedule teams like Missouri State, Arkansas State, Florida Atlantic, and Houston all in the same year.

heh. And after what Arkansas State did to Texas last week...I think I'll go ahead and chalk that one as a loss right now. I hope that game is on the bookie sheet...I'm taking Arky State and the points against the 'most powerful offense in the world'.

fadada1
9/4/2007, 09:29 AM
if they knew how stupid they were, i might have pity. that being said, they're completely ignorant of the fact about how retarded they sound and i feel nothing other than slight amusement.

besides uga, who exactly have they played ooc??

The_Red_Patriot
9/4/2007, 09:36 AM
Pokes say the darndest things:texan:

Hamhock
9/4/2007, 09:41 AM
it seems we're always playing a real non-conference opponent in the first week of January.

OUDoc
9/4/2007, 10:02 AM
What a collection of dumb-asses.

fadada1
9/4/2007, 10:09 AM
it seems we're always playing a real non-conference opponent in the first week of January.
[poke]that's a neutral field, gooner.[poke]:stunned:

soonerinabilene
9/4/2007, 10:15 AM

But thats only because our record is inflated by the fact we play no one at the beginning of the year :texan: