PDA

View Full Version : :dean:, a suggestion?

SoonerStormchaser
9/3/2007, 11:58 AM
Can we have some "hi my name is" stickers with our screennames on em at the next tailgate? It makes matching the face to the faceless screenname that much easier.

Just wonderin...

1stTimeCaller
9/3/2007, 12:09 PM
if you want to make them

sooneron
9/3/2007, 12:17 PM
Can we have some "hi my name is" stickers with our screennames on em at the next tailgate? It makes matching the face to the faceless screenname that much easier.

Just wonderin...
If you were in the clique, you'd know...

just sayin'

yermom
9/3/2007, 12:24 PM
people just start switching them around anyway :D

dolemitesooner
9/3/2007, 01:59 PM
Maybe you should get your *** up and walk around and ask people who they are. You know mingle. I bet your *** would have never said Hi if I would not have never came over and said What's up.

Sp be quiet about this name tag ****. Do people have name tags at party's?

SoonerStormchaser
9/3/2007, 02:14 PM
I'll just shut up now and crawl back into my hole.

Boarder
9/3/2007, 03:00 PM
Doleo was there?!?!

jk the sooner fan
9/3/2007, 03:44 PM
i remember the last time we did this, everybody was bri

OUDoc
9/3/2007, 03:45 PM
I always figured I'd say I was "Al Gore", just to see what people would do. :)

Frozen Sooner
9/3/2007, 04:17 PM
Well, if we see a dude walking around with his mom, we'll know it's Stormchaser. ;)

dolemitesooner
9/3/2007, 04:22 PM
Well, if we see a dude walking around with his mom, we'll know it's Stormchaser. ;)
Thats how I spotted him. I just looked for the "REALLY HAWT" (MEANING NOT SO HAWT) older lady and BAM!!! There he was sitting down.

olevetonahill
9/3/2007, 04:34 PM
Thats how I spotted him. I just looked for the "REALLY HAWT" (MEANING NOT SO HAWT) older lady and BAM!!! There he was sitting down.
Was she standin by him with her walker ?

1stTimeCaller
9/3/2007, 04:39 PM
is his wife the lady that they honored at the game?

GottaHavePride
9/3/2007, 04:46 PM
i remember the last time we did this, everybody was bri

I think I was DallasBabe. Or was I SBiB? I can't remember.

Okla-homey
9/3/2007, 04:58 PM
Was she standin by him with her walker ?

I spotted him by the gold bar on the back of his OU hat. Only a second lieutenant would do that. If he makes captain (when he'll no longer be a probationary officer) he'll knock that shiite off.;)

SoonerStormchaser
9/3/2007, 05:12 PM
The reason why I wear it is because it's the one my grandmother (former Navy Lt. jg) pinned on me...it means the world to me and I keep it with me...the ones my wife pinned on are on my service uniform.

And sir, as soon as I get an oak leaf, I'll wear that too! ;)

Okla-homey
9/3/2007, 05:24 PM
The reason why I wear it is because it's the one my grandmother (former Navy Lt. jg) pinned on me...it means the world to me and I keep it with me...the ones my wife pinned on are on my service uniform.

My GF gave me his medals from WWII but I don't wear them on my hat.

dolemitesooner
9/3/2007, 05:56 PM
My GF gave me his medals from WWII but I don't wear them on my hat.
:D

jk the sooner fan
9/3/2007, 08:35 PM
I think I was DallasBabe. Or was I SBiB? I can't remember.

oh yes, thats right, i think it was SBIB......

jk the sooner fan
9/3/2007, 08:37 PM

do you stand outside the PX to catch salutes?

i'll never forget a fellow WO1 right after WOC that wore his uniform everydamnwhere to catch salutes, and would stand outside the PX

so silly

SoonerStormchaser
9/3/2007, 10:25 PM
No...I'm not that cruel. If I wanted to do that, I'd just put on my uni and go to Lackland every day.

No...I wear it as my a personal reminder of something my grandmother told me the day I got commissioned.

And Homey...sir, you can wear those medals on your hat if you wish...just don't complain to me about the subsequent headache. ;)

And sorry I wasn't overtly social. The wife wasn't feeling too well (with the ongoing m/c), but she REALLY wanted to come to the party (and see the band). I'll be more social this weekend, I promise.

Okla-homey
9/4/2007, 05:16 AM
No...I'm not that cruel. If I wanted to do that, I'd just put on my uni and go to Lackland every day.

No...I wear it as my a personal reminder of something my grandmother told me the day I got commissioned.

And Homey...sir, you can wear those medals on your hat if you wish...just don't complain to me about the subsequent headache. ;)

And sorry I wasn't overtly social. The wife wasn't feeling too well (with the ongoing m/c), but she REALLY wanted to come to the party (and see the band). I'll be more social this weekend, I promise.

Do you come back to OKC from SanAntonio every weekend? If so, isn't that getting kinda 'spensive?

SoonerStormchaser
9/4/2007, 06:49 AM
Yes I do...and yes it is...about $750 a month. But I love my wife...and I bring all my study materials home on the weekends.

jk the sooner fan
9/4/2007, 07:30 AM
long distance marriages in the military are really tough...

just my experience and observation

are you planning on living apart even after your school is done?

proud gonzo
9/4/2007, 07:45 AM

Just wonderin...we do have those, on occasion. Most of the rest of us didn't need them, though ;)

jk the sooner fan
9/4/2007, 07:50 AM
yeah, nametags are for noobs

;)

soonerbrat
9/4/2007, 08:41 AM
we do have those, on occasion. Most of the rest of us didn't need them, though ;)

or we switch them around to confuse the n00bs.

OU4LIFE
9/4/2007, 10:24 AM
or we switch them around to confuse the n00bs.

IN.

I wanna be Beano.

RacerX
9/4/2007, 10:29 AM
SoonerWill

jk the sooner fan
9/4/2007, 10:53 AM
SoonerWill

thats who it was!

OU4LIFE
9/4/2007, 11:10 AM
I'm going to spend the next tailgate threatening people while wearing my Beano nametag.

dolemitesooner
9/4/2007, 11:59 AM
I'm going to spend the next tailgate threatening people while wearing my Beano nametag.
This is going to be awesome

SoonerStormchaser
9/4/2007, 12:14 PM
long distance marriages in the military are really tough...

just my experience and observation

are you planning on living apart even after your school is done?

negative...she's going wherever I'm going.

Boarder
9/4/2007, 12:26 PM
Yeah, until Bruce shows up and you run away to hide in the RV.

1stTimeCaller
9/4/2007, 12:55 PM
while wearing Dean's UT socks.

C&CDean
9/4/2007, 12:58 PM
That were purchased by the pink ****er.

NormanPride
9/4/2007, 01:54 PM
I think there were nametags at the first one I went to. They didn't help at all.

Honestly, just find Doleo and hang around him. He name-drops more than anyone I know. :D

dolemitesooner
9/4/2007, 01:57 PM
I think there were nametags at the first one I went to. They didn't help at all.

Honestly, just find Doleo and hang around him. He CURSES more than anyone I know. :D
:D

HskrGrl
9/4/2007, 03:31 PM
I am planning on coming down next year for the NU/OU game. To tell you the truth I'm a little scared to come to the tailgate now.

NormanPride
9/4/2007, 03:54 PM
Relax. All the guys will fumble over themselves trying to talk to an attractive female, and the girls will just try to get you drunk so they can take pictures with you. Pretty standard stuff, really.

SoonerStormchaser
9/4/2007, 04:19 PM
Relax. All the guys will fumble over themselves trying to talk to an attractive female, and the girls will just try to get you drunk so they can take pictures with you. Pretty standard stuff, really.

I won't be. You guys can make fun of me all you want...my wife's hawt, and that's final!

1stTimeCaller
9/4/2007, 04:40 PM
I won't be. I'll just post up in a chair in front of the TV and not talk to anyone as usual, and that's final!

fixed
;)

SoonerStormchaser
9/4/2007, 04:54 PM
1TC, have I told you today that I hate you? ;)
Btw...happy 12000th post.

jk the sooner fan
9/4/2007, 05:03 PM
I won't be. You guys can make fun of me all you want...my wife's hawt, and that's final!

who are you trying to convince? us or you?

SoonerStormchaser
9/4/2007, 06:08 PM
You all...you're convinced she's ready for the nursing home.

jk the sooner fan
9/4/2007, 06:24 PM
the only one that continually refers to her around here by age is you

i dont think anybody else cares

RacerX
9/4/2007, 08:58 PM
Really dude, (Stormchaser) get over it. Nobody cares how old she is or what she looks like.

Petro-Sooner
9/4/2007, 09:02 PM
the only one that continually refers to her around here by age is you

i dont think anybody else cares

Yup.

Soonerus
9/4/2007, 09:25 PM
I vote for name tags....

SoonerStormchaser
9/4/2007, 10:23 PM
Ok, point taken.

Mods, can we delete this thread please and let me get on with my stupidity?

Scott D
9/4/2007, 10:25 PM
nah we need to put all your stupidity into a merged thread as a reminder. :D

Frozen Sooner
9/4/2007, 10:27 PM
Really dude, (Stormchaser) get over it. Nobody cares how old she is or what she looks like.

I do.

I have a thing for Betty White.

SoonerStormchaser
9/4/2007, 10:31 PM
nah we need to put all your stupidity into a merged thread as a reminder. :D

Sigh...ok. And I'll shut up about the wife. You'll all just have to use your imaginations from now on.

Here's something to start off with:
http://images.allmoviephoto.com/2003_Bringing_Down_the_House/2003_bringing_down_the_house_009.jpg

Scott D
9/4/2007, 10:32 PM
I do.

I have a thing for Betty White.

who are you kidding, you're just trying to hook up with Betty to try and get free flea collars and stuff for Steve.

olevetonahill
9/4/2007, 10:44 PM
Is that Yalls weddin pic ?