PDA

View Full Version : Oh those classy Miami fans...

Ardmore_Sooner
9/3/2007, 10:42 AM
Check out this dude in the Orange Bowl wearing a Jason White jersey. WARNING if you are at work or there are small kids around you may want to turn the volume WAY DOWN!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=99AcB_RzE6o

jk the sooner fan
9/3/2007, 10:55 AM
that has to be their student section.....

Ardmore_Sooner
9/3/2007, 10:58 AM
I still don't think a chant like that would happen in our student section.

Ardmore_Sooner
9/3/2007, 11:01 AM
They were claiming it to be the West Side, and according to the Miami Athletic site those seats are general admission and family seating.

http://hurricanesports.cstv.com/tickets/tickets-m-footbl-chart.html

jk the sooner fan
9/3/2007, 11:11 AM
well i could be wrong, just a guess

but nothing surprises me with that fanbase

Flagstaffsooner
9/3/2007, 11:14 AM
All the more reason to kick there asses. **** you miami.

SoonerDood
9/3/2007, 11:16 AM
those fans won't be here.

Ardmore_Sooner
9/3/2007, 11:19 AM
I am so glad that the game will be played in Pro Player Stadium when we go down there.

crimson&cream
9/3/2007, 11:19 AM
All the more reason to kick there asses. **** you miami.

Ignorant THUGS -Deluxe:mad:

kelloggOUballa
9/3/2007, 11:20 AM
Looked like a bunch of 30-year old men....... student section sounds about right

meoveryouxinfinity
9/3/2007, 11:27 AM
To be honest, I can see our student section doing that to a Texas fan. The rest of the stadium...maybe.. highly unlikely though.
Problem is, we're not FSU. (their equivalent to Texas, I suppose?)

IronSooner
9/3/2007, 11:28 AM
Reminds me of the welcome we got in Boulder a few years back. Here's to kicking the hell outta them and setting things right.

TheHumanAlphabet
9/3/2007, 11:54 AM
All the more reason why I hope we smoke their azz...

birddog
9/3/2007, 12:01 PM
well, i have to say, i'm shocked.

good news for me is the miami fans sit one section from where i'll be sitting.

i'll be sure and show them a good time.

SteelClip49
9/3/2007, 12:02 PM
From my Miami friend who will be here for the game....

there's a guy each week that wears stuff from our next opponent and walks through the west end zone talking trash...trying to see how many Cane fans he can get who want to beat him to death

Soonerus
9/3/2007, 12:07 PM
No, those are just the normal thugs that attend Miami games....

josh09
9/3/2007, 12:16 PM
I cant wait til Saturday....

Flagstaffsooner
9/3/2007, 12:19 PM
well, i have to say, i'm shocked.

good news for me is the miami fans sit one section from where i'll be sitting.

i'll be sure and show them a good time.I will pay for your beans, hard boiled eggs and saurkraut breakfast.;)

Sooner Eclipse
9/3/2007, 12:20 PM
Dude, thats nothing from the ilk that is the Miami fanbase. They were trying to **** on Sooner fans from above the exit tunnels during the end of the 87 bowl game in the OB. My 80+ year old grandfather was one of them. The police in the stadium didn't seem to eager to stop it either.

Soonerus posted earlier about them being paid back. I don't know about that but I woudn't be offering any tailgate beers the the lowlife scum either.

birddog
9/3/2007, 12:26 PM
I will pay for your beans, hard boiled eggs and saurkraut breakfast.;)

i'll show leslie the true meaning of LET ER RIP!

SoonerBOI
9/3/2007, 12:44 PM
Goons and thugs!

sooneron
9/3/2007, 12:49 PM
**** that ****hole of a "fanbase". I say **** them and hang half a hundred on 'em. If you encounter their kind of ilk on the gameday, just ignore them. That's what they deserve. I hate those asses. I know a guy that's a grad - he's OK, but I bet aa couple of beers and he'd join right in on that POS groupthink. If any of their fans start giving you ****, don't give them the time of day. If they persist, throat punch the little bitch. I wish I could be in Norman this saturday. I would LOOOOOVE it!

Anyone that thinks Shannon is going to clean up that thug hole is kidding themselves. He's been there for years. He is a product of the U. **** him, run it up. I'm sure he's all class, yeah right. I got so sick of their POS playaz flying under the radar back when we were getting grief. Hanging out with 2 Live Crew? Yeah, I'm sure they were on the up and up. A bunch of coked up gangsters. A lot of their grads hail from this area. Don't trust them, to them, honor is a 5 letter word, like bitch.

I hope we kill them. Send that team and that POS "fanbase" back home crying.

OKC-SLC
9/3/2007, 12:54 PM
**** that ****hole of a "fanbase". I say **** them and hang half a hundred on 'em. If you encounter their kind of ilk on the gameday, just ignore them. That's what they deserve. I hate those asses. I know a guy that's a grad - he's OK, but I bet aa couple of beers and he'd join right in on that POS groupthink. If any of their fans start giving you ****, don't give them the time of day. If they persist, throat punch the little bitch. I wish I could be in Norman this saturday. I would LOOOOOVE it!

Anyone that thinks Shannon is going to clean up that thug hole is kidding themselves. He's been there for years. He is a product of the U. **** him, run it up. I'm sure he's all class, yeah right. I got so sick of their POS playaz flying under the radar back when we were getting grief. Hanging out with 2 Live Crew? Yeah, I'm sure they were on the up and up. A bunch of coked up gangsters. A lot of their grads hail from this area. Don't trust them, to them, honor is a 5 letter word, like bitch.

I hope we kill them. Send that team and that POS "fanbase" back home crying.
I was going to post something in this thread.

But ron just said everything I could have said much better. Post of the year.

Shannon's been at MU for a while, and Bob's little brother was for a while. I hope Bob uses any and all bits of info. to RUN THIS SCORE UP in a big way. There are a lot of boosters whispering in Bob's ear who remember those days in the 80s. Something tells me he is going to make them happy.

9/3/2007, 01:40 PM
Dude, thats nothing from the ilk that is the Miami fanbase. They were trying to **** on Sooner fans from above the exit tunnels during the end of the 87 bowl game in the OB.

I went to that game. I have to admit I was probably one of the first to strip off the Sooner sweatshirt before walking to the car after the game. It was a pretty obnoxious bunch.

Of course, I didn't get peed on or anything.

Seamus
9/3/2007, 01:52 PM
Looked like a work-release program from Cell Block 4.

Texas Golfer
9/3/2007, 02:31 PM
There's no excuse for behavior like that. Not only is unsportsmanlike but improper due to the possibility of children being within earshot.

Texas Golfer
9/3/2007, 02:34 PM
I wear my OU gear to every Baylor home game and have never been subjected to such behavior.

MamaMia
9/3/2007, 02:38 PM
To be honest, I can see our student section doing that to a Texas fan. The rest of the stadium...maybe.. highly unlikely though.
Problem is, we're not FSU. (their equivalent to Texas, I suppose?)
I saw Chrissy himself sitting with a few of his Longhorns friends at Owen Field and not one Sooner was rude to them. Three Sooner fans actually shook his hand, but everyone else just let them be.

Boarder
9/3/2007, 03:32 PM
I wear my OU gear to every Baylor home game and have never been subjected to such behavior.
Really? You mean Baylor's fan never says anything? Wow!

Petro-Sooner
9/3/2007, 03:49 PM
Being a private school I can only imagine the classes are harder. How would the thugs that miami pulls in actually get accepted one, and two do well in class. I mean I was just your average student coming out of high school and there is no way I could ever have gotten into private schools such as miami, tulsa, baylor etc.....

sooneron
9/3/2007, 03:55 PM
Being a private school I can only imagine the classes are harder. How would the thugs that miami pulls in actually get accepted one, and two do well in class. I mean I was just your average student coming out of high school and there is no way I could ever have gotten into private schools such as miami, tulsa, baylor etc.....
Private has never been synonymous with difficulty level of classes. They charge more and can be more picky b/c of a "private" moniker.
Do you really think that the classes at miami are more difficlut than Michigan? doubtful.

Harry Beanbag
9/3/2007, 03:56 PM
From my Miami friend who will be here for the game....

there's a guy each week that wears stuff from our next opponent and walks through the west end zone talking trash...trying to see how many Cane fans he can get who want to beat him to death

Sounds like an awesome tradition. :rolleyes:

sooneron
9/3/2007, 03:58 PM
Sounds like an awesome tradition. :rolleyes:
Except for fire extinguishers going off at the tunnel, do they have any tradition?

Petro-Sooner
9/3/2007, 04:00 PM
I just assumed it would be harder. I know nothing about private schools.

I'm a state school grad. :D

sooneron
9/3/2007, 04:05 PM
I just assumed it would be harder. I know nothing about private schools.

I'm a state school grad. :D
Congrats, it aint a bad thing . There are plenty of excellent state schools and there are plenty of private that are great, but like state, they can be painfully average. It all depends on degree track.

sooneron
9/3/2007, 04:11 PM
If and when we win on Saturday, as the scUM fans file past you hold your tongue, but to utter only two words....

http://img262.imageshack.us/img262/6964/byetp6.jpg

"well ...... bye"

BASSooner
9/3/2007, 04:38 PM
I'll admit, if I see a cane fan come into OUr stadium, I will keep my mouth shut and let him go about his business, but if he pulls any **** like that video clip up there, I'll make sure my buddies and I give him a warm welcome :mad:

Animal Mother
9/3/2007, 05:00 PM
Miami fans think that free speech means they get to scream at you as they wizz on your head while you leave the toilet bowl A.K.A. The Orange Bowl.
How sad is it to think of all the great Sooner history that has taken place in that stadium and then realize what an outhouse they’ve made of it?

KantoSooner
9/3/2007, 06:22 PM
Student section?

From the quality of their diction, compared to other 'canes I have observed, I would have thought they were the UM English Lit faculty.

sooneron
9/3/2007, 08:25 PM
Student section?

From the quality of their diction, compared to other 'canes I have observed, I would have thought they were the UM English Lit faculty.
heh

r5TPsooner
9/3/2007, 08:32 PM
If a Miami fan says anything like that in our section during the game, he probably be spending the night in Norman Regional.

85sooners
9/3/2007, 10:14 PM
f them mothers !!!!!! lets put a hurtin on them:pop: :pop:

Texas Golfer
9/3/2007, 11:43 PM
Really? You mean Baylor's fan never says anything? Wow!

I, sometimes, get comments that are supposed to be funny such as, "Did you miss a turn? Isn't your game about 4 hours to the north?"

cheezyq
9/4/2007, 10:36 AM
Except for fire extinguishers going off at the tunnel, do they have any tradition?

That isn't really a tradition. They do that to put out any lingering smoke from the team's bong huddle in the locker room. It also helps to mask their pervasive BO stench, since we know that none of them actually bathe.

soonerinabilene
9/4/2007, 11:00 AM
In their defense, they were probably pi$$ed that the guy with the camera made all the fans from the entire stadium pile into that section to make it look full for a 10 second youtube clip.

Jason White's Third Knee
9/4/2007, 11:16 AM
Yep. They have ****ty fans. They are right up there with colorado.

Just show them how to act. Buy 'em a beer and hopely they will stfu.

crimson&cream
9/5/2007, 05:27 PM
Bump

r5TPsooner
9/5/2007, 05:52 PM
I can't wait until Saturday! I double dog dare any cane fan to talk smack like that in our section. My section is full of offensive lineman I think.:D