PDA

View Full Version : How many times should I ban myself?

GottaHavePride
9/3/2007, 12:32 AM
For thinkin' about messing around with VK? ;)

dolemitesooner
9/3/2007, 12:33 AM
WOW..........and the truth shall set you free

Soonerus
9/3/2007, 12:35 AM
Is their a larger ban number that can be entered in the poll ????

Widescreen
9/3/2007, 12:37 AM
Permaban yourself and then set up a bunch of troll aliases and PM yourself about how unfair you are.

GottaHavePride
9/3/2007, 12:38 AM
Dude, that's the best plan EVAR!

proud gonzo
9/3/2007, 12:39 AM
lol

dolemitesooner
9/3/2007, 12:41 AM
Dude, that's the best plan EVAR!Or you could pm Phil and whine and talk about how much money you give to the board. Then you could write a check for a tailgate your not even going to go to because you are to afraid to show up. Then after you ban yourself tell Dean to rip up the check thru another account via message board.

proud gonzo
9/3/2007, 12:43 AM
and then you can have a son, or pretend to have a son, and make him whine about it too.

or you can stalk everybody and try to bribe them to let you back on the board, and then badmouth them when they refuse.

dolemitesooner
9/3/2007, 12:45 AM
and then you can have a son, or pretend to have a son, and make him whine about it too.

or you can stalk everybody and try to bribe them to let you back on the board, and then badmouth them when they refuse.
Yeah now we are talking. This could be a movie.

Soonerus
9/3/2007, 12:46 AM
Or you could pm Phil and whine and talk about how much money you give to the board. Then you could write a check for a tailgate your not even going to go to because you are to afraid to show up. Then after you ban yourself tell Dean to rip up the check thru another account via message board.

Board confidentiality clearly breached...but I stand by all my commitments regardless of my treatment and have supported the Board and plan to attend tailgates when I am not out of state....also , I have made mistakes and admitted it...so what...

Soonerus
9/3/2007, 12:47 AM

Thats's B.S. not surprising though...

dolemitesooner
9/3/2007, 12:48 AM
Dude what are you talking about. I was talking about what Ghp should do.

Widescreen
9/3/2007, 01:10 AM
Board confidentiality clearly breached...
We have board confidentiality? I don't remember signing anything. Is this like doctor patient confidentiality?

dolemitesooner
9/3/2007, 01:12 AM
We have board confidentiality? I don't remember signing anything. Is this like doctor patient confidentiality?Yeah I didn;t sign that either I guess.

Soonerus
9/3/2007, 01:21 AM
The GHP/PG/Doleo trifecta is quite an amusing trio, brothers,sisters,lawnmowers,etc....

dolemitesooner
9/3/2007, 01:23 AM
Is a trifecta like a Mexican dish or something?

proud gonzo
9/3/2007, 01:24 AM
hell, if you're going to start a bunch of BS, you could at least call us a triumvirate. it's far more appropriate.

dolemitesooner
9/3/2007, 01:25 AM
Triumvirat was a German progressive rock trio that formed in 1969 in Cologne, Germany. The founding members were: keyboardist/composer Hans-Jürgen (later simply Jürgen) Fritz, drummer/lyricist Hans Bathelt, and bassist Werner Frangenberg.

proud gonzo
9/3/2007, 01:26 AM
sweeet. CAn I be Fritz? I've always like the name Fritz. But I guess Jürgen is pretty cool too.

dolemitesooner
9/3/2007, 01:28 AM
That was the name of my first dog, but sure you can be Fritz.

I will be Werner, because it sounds like weenier

Soonerus
9/3/2007, 01:28 AM
hell, if you're going to start a bunch of BS, you could at least call us a triumvirate. it's far more appropriate.

How about the three goobers ....

dolemitesooner
9/3/2007, 01:29 AM
How about the three amigos
I would be honored

Viking Kitten
9/3/2007, 01:33 AM
But I guess Jürgen is pretty cool too.

Aww. You're just trying to make Doleo feel good. That being his real first name and all.

dolemitesooner
9/3/2007, 01:37 AM
Aww. You're just trying to make Doleo feel good. That being his real first name and all.
:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

proud gonzo
9/3/2007, 01:38 AM
I would be honoredOne for each other and all for one
The three brave amigos are we
Brother to brother and every one
A brave amigo

Wherever they need us our destinies lead us
Amigos we're always together
Wherever we go we're three brave amigos
and we'll be amigos forever

We are the three Aaa-migos
We are the three Aaa-migos
We are the three Aaaaaaaaaaa-migos.
And amigos forever will be.

Soonerus
9/3/2007, 01:39 AM
Thanks for the admission...

proud gonzo
9/3/2007, 01:39 AM
Aww. You're just trying to make Doleo feel good. That being his real first name and all.that's true.

Man, Jürgen seems pretty testy tonight.

dolemitesooner
9/3/2007, 01:41 AM
that's true.

Man, Jürgen seems pretty testy tonight.
:mad: :mad: :mad:

proud gonzo
9/3/2007, 01:41 AM
what, do you prefer "Jürgie?"

dolemitesooner
9/3/2007, 01:43 AM
what, do you prefer "Jürgie?"
;LSDAJFK

Widescreen
9/3/2007, 02:10 AM
You people hear that? They're using code names.

Rogue
9/3/2007, 06:28 AM
I actually thought they were referring to LAS, not Rus. I never learn all the board politics. There should be a manual or something. And I really want one to describe who is related to/dating/married to whom. I have the VK & Dean thing figured out.

I don't think it requires banning GHP...remember Dean's Confessional? (http://www.soonerfans.com/forums/showthread.php?t=77099&highlight=dean%27s+confessional) You could go there and see what kind of hard labor is recommended. This might be a better plan since the most un-manly confessions received the harshest acts of contrition.

olevetonahill
9/3/2007, 07:49 AM
Hell I thot it was GDC ,
Now GHP it all comes down to your definition " messin"

badger
9/3/2007, 08:08 AM
instead of blaming yourself, I suggest PM'ing the people you think got you banned--- you know, the ones that sent you blue spek instead of red, red spek instead of green, and green spek instead of... wait, no green spek. that's one of the reasons you got banned.

ok, so PM those people like mad. they're obviously the ones behind the banning, even if they don't have the authority.

then, you need to make amends of the viking thing by farking czar. czar might get a kick out of it, especially if you're terrible at it or if its your first attempt.

finally, you need to just get a new username and start over... make it something that can have funny results, like "FK U" so that should you take that suggestion to sponsor a sf.com tailgate, you'll see "FK U" in front of Miami, OSU or whoever our opponent is that day.

FK U, Miami!

it was quite clever to have the X through the UNT logo.

OUDoc
9/3/2007, 03:44 PM
Pronounced "jerkin'", I imagine.:texan:

GottaHavePride
9/3/2007, 04:44 PM
Screw Triumvirat. Tesla pwns them.

sanantoniosooner
9/3/2007, 07:43 PM
Czar and VK had to move a hooker body to the back seat to give us a ride.

proud gonzo
9/4/2007, 02:04 PM
Screw Triumvirat. Tesla pwns them.yeah, and he's a pretty good singer, too.
http://i.thisislondon.co.uk/i/pix/2006/10/bowie181006_243x244.jpg