PDA

View Full Version : 1st Week NCAA Stats are up.

Ardmore_Sooner
9/2/2007, 10:03 PM
http://web1.ncaa.org/d1mfb/natlRank.jsp?year=2007&div=4&site=org

Rogue
9/2/2007, 10:17 PM
#1 total offense - OU.
#9 rush D.
#3 pass efficiency.

#1 scoring player - D Murray
#4 passes defended - Reggie Smith

:les:LSU's turnover margin is +7 :eek:

Miko
9/2/2007, 11:57 PM
cool. Thanks.

Hublah
9/3/2007, 08:08 AM
This is going to be another FUN year!!! BOOMER

Jacie
9/3/2007, 08:19 AM
Can't read too much into it since much of what happened Saturday had as much to do with Dodge not preparing his team as the Sooners being THAT good (i.e. 69 points better) but . . .

#1 in Scoring
Tied for 4th in Sacks
Tied for 3rd in Defense Third-down Efficiency

On an individual note, Iglesias is 12th in All Purpose Yards, aheaad of McFadden, just behind Choice.

TXBOOMER
9/3/2007, 08:46 AM
Putting up 79 will get top honors in the scoring category most weeks. I've already had 2 dumbies email me about us running up the score on poor Central University of North Texass. Note to Todd Dodge. Don't run the no huddle on a team with superior athletes and in better shape than your guys or bad stuff will happen.

SoonerBOI
9/3/2007, 09:21 AM
very nice. Thanks.

mOUse
9/3/2007, 11:36 AM
I thought it was interesting that Miami had 4 different players with interceptions...

I also thought it interesting that miami only had 31 points with those extra posessions and could only manage two drives over 40 yards and two of their offensive scores came on drives of 2 and 24 yards...and...7 of the 31 points was due to a fumble recovery.

When you are punting 4 times and turn over on downs after 40 yards against Marshall, things are not looking good for your offense!

This having been said, I think Miami's D will be a greatly measure OU's offense.

Still, OU's D should create a substantial difference in the score.

Boomer Sooner!

Doged
9/3/2007, 12:39 PM
Dodge's defensive game plan wasn't bad in theory. Putting 8 and even 9 in the box to contain the rushing attack and put the burden on the freshman QB with no game experience is a pretty logical approach when a team is so obviously out-manned. WTG Sam and the receiver corps for stepping up and making him regret that strategy!