PDA

View Full Version : 22 Years of Frustration....

OklaUalum
9/2/2007, 03:25 PM
Will be let out next week against those smug bo-foo's from Miami next week!!

My first OU game in person was the OU/Miami game in 1985. I've been an OU fan my whole life, but my very first OU game in person was that one!!

I've been to EVERY single OU home game since!!! Through thick and thin. Sersiously. I was a senior in HS and one of my friends Mom couldn't make it to that seaon's games, so I went with him and his dad. In '86 I started OU. Graduated in '90, and I've been a seaon ticket holder since '91. Got the ticket stubs to prove it.

In the span from 85 through '87, OU went 33 and 3. All 3 were to those bastards down south. Second worst bowl experience I ever had was that 88 Orange Bowl (Guess which was the worst? Does Louisianna come to mind?!?)

Anyway....thanks for letting me rant. I'm just ready to begin evening the score a little bit. I have some issues to start squaring away next weekend!

Boomer Sooner!!!! Everybody cheer L OU D and Pr OU d next weekend.

Let's beat those worthless rat bastards

goingoneight
9/2/2007, 06:03 PM
Imagine if you will for a second... Bob Stoops retires and in Fall 2025, years after an unbelievable career at OU, Oklahoma gets unranked, first-year head coached USC... IN NORMAN.
Old school OU fans feel for Miami's woes about as much as we feel for poor, misunderstood Reggie Bush. I am confident and more than ready, now...

Animal Mother
9/2/2007, 09:29 PM
I hope the team isn't as over confident as our fan base appears to be. Miami will come in swinging and will not be intimidated. The difference in opponents team speed from this week to next is unbounded. OU is the better team, but the Canes will put us to the test.

goingoneight
9/2/2007, 09:47 PM
Doubt the team is as cocky as message board fans are. Especially given the fact that Stoops schools his players on OU tradition so well.

InTexasandImStuck
9/2/2007, 10:41 PM
My first OU game in person was the OU/Miami game in 1985. I've been an OU fan my whole life, but my very first OU game in person was that one!!

So you will understand our party in the 4th qtr while you are walking out of the stadium. Stomach in knots, not knowing what hit you.

Ash
9/2/2007, 11:59 PM
So you will understand our party in the 4th qtr while you are walking out of the stadium. Stomach in knots, not knowing what hit you.

You mean, you and a few other convicts smokin' crack in the alley after having started a fight in the stadium? Actually, we expect it from the thUgs.

OklaUalum
9/3/2007, 06:32 PM
...again....smug bo-foo's .....

StoopTroup
9/6/2007, 05:35 AM
Even with a limp...

I have no use for a cane.

The Maestro
9/7/2007, 05:26 PM

I can see how winning 10 of your last 19 games and losing the last 5 to ranked teams on the road or on neutral sites would make you so cocky. Hell, USF thinks you guys are lame.

Miami is going to look like Vinny Testeverde's dad trying to watch one of Vinny's game.

Oh, and I hear Troy Aikman might be present at the game. Would be kinda neat if Jerome Brown could be there, too.

Oh, wait...nevermind.