PDA

View Full Version : As some of you may have noticed...

yermom
9/2/2007, 11:31 AM
http://www.yousuckattheinternet.net/suckblack.png

;)

Scott D
9/2/2007, 11:32 AM
orly?

GottaHavePride
9/2/2007, 11:33 AM
kthxbai.

:D

Harry Beanbag
9/2/2007, 11:50 AM
Whoa.

Melo
9/2/2007, 11:58 AM
It came up with some crap about the database being down. I think you guys just dont like me anymore. :(

Anyways, heres what I MEANT to post:

I have not been around much. My computer is starting to bite the dust, in more ways than one. For a few weeks now, I have been trying to get my uncle to come put in my new system board, but he is either too busy or he is forgetting. Or both. The fan is going out, as well as the video/sound chip.

In addition to this problem, I have just finished my first week of school. 6:00 am finds Melo at work, where I work for a few hours then go to school. Im currently balancing a full time job, full time school and now a full time boyfriend.

Speaking of boyfriends, I broke up with DB. He just wasnt cutting it. I was starting to feel miserable all of the time and I wasnt happy. To cut the long story short - I had been on the phone with another friend. In the space of about an hour, I received 7 phone calls, with 7 voice messages, 7 txts and 2 messages on myspace. All the voice mails were him yelling at me demanding to know 'where the f**k' I was and why I wasnt 'picking up my God damned phone.' Needless to say, I did not respond so well to all of that. Two days later, I was going out on a date with a new guy. One of whom I like a whole lot.

Last night was my brothers first football game of his senior year. Of course I went, and I got a few pictures to share with everyone. Im so proud of him. Hes a drum major this year.

In short, Ive missed all of the SO antics!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v617/mellybelly/meandchris.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v617/mellybelly/l_0a265f59398279e12ec66e0ba9305391.jpg

dolemitesooner
9/2/2007, 12:03 PM
I'll bet you have

GottaHavePride
9/2/2007, 12:06 PM
Hey, congrats to your brother.

And have him tell the trumpet-playing goob in the second picture that when you tuck in your shirt, a belt is NOT optional equipment, and that standing like that makes you look like a fruity-fruit.

Frozen Sooner
9/2/2007, 12:09 PM
Congratulations on upgrading the boyfriend and on getting back in school.

Melo
9/2/2007, 12:15 PM
Hey, congrats to your brother.

And have him tell the trumpet-playing goob in the second picture that when you tuck in your shirt, a belt is NOT optional equipment, and that standing like that makes you look like a fruity-fruit.

Duly noted. Ill make sure I bring it up next time I see you. 'Hey, some fruit from the message board says you look like a fruit.' Im sure it will go over well. ;)

Flagstaffsooner
9/2/2007, 12:17 PM
http://exhippie.com/files/Alfred-3.gif

;)

Melo
9/2/2007, 12:19 PM
Congratulations on upgrading the boyfriend and on getting back in school.

Thank you! Im having a blast. Im taking History 1301, Intro to Business, intro to psychology, and Multicultural literature. I have some fun teachers, and every class has been extremely interesting and fun to me.

The new bf is a lot of fun, too. I met him through our company. Hes a lot different than anyone I have dated in the past. Plus - my parents love him, and I get to spend a decent amount of time with his family. Everyone seems to be pretty content with the situation at hand.

Frozen Sooner
9/2/2007, 12:20 PM
You ready for UFC 75 next week?

Melo
9/2/2007, 12:23 PM
You ready for UFC 75 next week?

:(
I've missed the last couple.

dolemitesooner
9/2/2007, 12:30 PM
:(
I've missed the last couple.
You suck :mad:

1stTimeCaller
9/2/2007, 12:36 PM
Is the trumpet-playing goob not wearing a belt a guy or a chick?

I honestly can't tell.

Sooner24
9/2/2007, 01:31 PM
Thank you! Im having a blast. Im taking History 1301, Intro to Business, intro to psychology, and Multicultural literature. I have some fun teachers, and every class has been extremely interesting and fun to me.

The new bf is a lot of fun, too. I met him through our company. Hes a lot different than anyone I have dated in the past. Plus - my parents love him, and I get to spend a decent amount of time with his family. Everyone seems to be pretty content with the situation at hand.

What's his T-shirt collection look like? ;)

proud gonzo
9/2/2007, 03:36 PM
Is the trumpet-playing goob not wearing a belt a guy or a chick?

I honestly can't tell.i can't tell either... the jeans say chick, but the torso says dude :O

Harry Beanbag
9/2/2007, 03:42 PM
That has to be a girl....or Howzit.

Rogue
9/2/2007, 04:24 PM
Well...just cause you're busy doesn't mean you can neglect your duties around here.

OTOH, the SO will be just fine while you're out having a life.

Last BF was definitely wrong. Sounds pretty controlling.

What job are you doing now? Last I recall you were working the drive through window at some burger joint getting hit on by customers. :confused:

Melo
9/3/2007, 07:53 AM
What's his T-shirt collection look like? ;)

Button down shirts, football stuff, etc. He always looks very nice.

What job are you doing now? Last I recall you were working the drive through window at some burger joint getting hit on by customers.

Im going on 6 months of working at O'reilly Auto Parts. I'm the merchandiser at the store I work at. Its pretty cool, my manager works with me on my schedule, and he is very lenient on when Im late for work, etc, so long as I get my job done, which I do. I'm in charge of checking stock in, stocking the out front merchandise, when we have new plans for shelves and products, thats all me. Basically, I just keep everything looking nice, neat and organized. I only worked as a burger b*tch for all of a month or two. Its pretty sweet, because I STILL go through there and get employee discounts.

Oh and also, Im pretty sure that that trumpet player is a girl. I actually took note of that at the game, telling my mother that there were a lot of homely looking females in the band.

GottaHavePride
9/3/2007, 04:40 PM
Then she either needs to wear more obviously girly jeans, or a belt.

olevetonahill
9/3/2007, 05:36 PM
Good on Ya Melo , I fer 1 am proud of ya as are a lot of us .
I just noticed how much you look like My Great Niece :cool: