PDA

View Full Version : something missing from the game...

yermom
9/2/2007, 02:17 AM
where were the Horsepigs?

coincidence? ;)

silverwheels
9/2/2007, 02:21 AM
I wasn't looking for them, but if they really weren't there then that's a good sign.

Maybe that's where BSG has been...plotting the assassination of teh horsepigs....

BASSooner
9/2/2007, 02:27 AM
eh actually they showed up in the 2nd half. You could BARELY see them with the cheerleaders:(

goingoneight
9/2/2007, 03:50 AM
Maybe that's why we didn't throw for 350 more in the 2nd half... :mad:

SoonerAtKU
9/2/2007, 06:02 AM
They showed one on the TV broadcast. The new, meaner horsepig. I'm thinking we just change it to manbearpig and get it over with. That's clearly where we're headed.

Just shameful...

lumberlady
9/2/2007, 10:53 AM
They never showed up in front of my section and it was very enjoyable. I am sorry but I cannot stand them. They are just a huge embarrassment!
We don't need them on the field.
Boomer Sooner
LL
PS
Beat Miami!!!!!!!!!

IronHorseSooner
9/2/2007, 05:11 PM
This was the first game that I took my 14 year-old stepson and my new wife to see, as Selmon's in Tampa with the other Sun Coast Sooners. Bottom line- this was the first Sooners game that they have seen. The "horses" came on the screen and he said "hey, look, it's a pig." My wife said that there is no way that a horse should look like a pig! I swear, I am not making this up.

stoopified
9/2/2007, 05:28 PM
where were the Horsepigs?

coincidence? ;)
Let us all pray together Brothers and Sisters that the scourge known as THE HORSEPIGS have been banished forever from our midst.Can I get an amen?

Rogue
9/2/2007, 05:36 PM
What's it been, 3 or 4 years with these abominations on the field?
If it was an experiment, it's failed.
I think it's part of a curse since we changed the name of the stadium from one honoring WW1 and later veterans to the Gaylord Family_ _ _ _ _ .

A curse I tell ya!

I'm gonna regret this, but what do the "new meaner looking horsepigs" look like?

Ardmore_Sooner
9/2/2007, 06:18 PM
I was wondering how the "better" ones look.................

I know this is a football board but.... BRING BACK TOP DAWG!

goingoneight
9/2/2007, 06:45 PM
How about we don't need a stupid "mascot." We are the SOONERS, and the Schooner is not only historic, it's unique. People are stupid if they think you have to dress someone up in a stupid costume to represent the state or university.

garland sooner
9/2/2007, 07:49 PM
I was ****ed when i saw one of them show up right next to my section. I turned away in disgust and never even thought about looking at it to see if it actually did look better.

I agree, we don't need a football mascot. They should really bring back top dawg.

StoopTroup
9/2/2007, 08:04 PM
amen.