PDA

View Full Version : Effing Big 10 Fans....

StormySooner-IN
9/2/2007, 12:50 AM
According to some of them that I know (online)...The NCAA should fine Oklahoma for scheduling UNT, because UNT do not belong on the same field, and bleh bleh. They is really being serious and aggravated.:rolleyes:

Okay, we played better then them. Thats fine. They agreed to play us.

It wouldn't be a big deal, but what really makes we upset is the crap about OU scheduling bottom-tier teams, and the BIG 10 having superb schedules to ALL, and how elite they are....

OKAY...............

Indiana State(I-AA) @ Indiana
IU ain't good and neither is ISU, but ISU is I-AA...so, fine IU.

UAB @ Michigan State
A Mid Major at an ''elite'' Big 10 school. So unfair....FINE.

Florida Intl @ #17 Penn State
Has FIU EVAR won a game ?? Lets Fine PSU. (We should also fine Joe for being old....I'm sure the NCAA would like that);)

The Citadel (I-AA)@ Wisconsin
This one is in 2 weeks, so we have to wait. We'll fine UW some for scheduling them, then if they win, we fine them more for having bad sportsmanship for beating up on a school like that, if they lose, they get fined for sucking.

Youngstown State (I-AA) @ Ohio State
An okay Division I-AA team at a 105,000 stadium; Defending Big 10 Champ. Yeah.....Big Fine here.

Appalachian State..(I-AA) @ Michigan
No need to explain this. Just point and laugh. We also should fine Meetchicken for sucking.

Sorry, just had to get that out. It gets so old up here.
Someone come kidnap me.;)

Signed,

Annoyed Indiana Teenager and Avid SoonerFan

Oh, lets fine Texas too, just BECAUSE.:texan:

SoonerGrant
9/2/2007, 12:55 AM
...We beat our "bottom-tier" team...

Ike
9/2/2007, 01:52 AM
Just ignore them...I've been up here in big 10 country for 5 years now, and arguing with them is like arguing with a pig. It only frustrates you and annoys the pig.

SoonerGrant
9/2/2007, 02:42 AM
haha, thank you for that..it made me laugh.

85sooners
9/2/2007, 09:22 AM
:P

bluedogok
9/2/2007, 09:27 AM
UNT is in the same division as OU, they didn't step down in divisions to find an opponent like Michigan did.

Soonerman08
9/2/2007, 09:30 AM
UNT is in the same division as OU, they didn't step down in divisions to find an opponent like Michigan did.

Haha yeah, and we didn't lose to that 1-AA team. Ahem...congrats Michigan!:P

GottaHavePride
9/2/2007, 11:41 AM
Heh. UNT was their conference champ a couple of years running not too long ago.

tulsaoilerfan
9/2/2007, 11:51 AM
The Big 10 is just a tad overrated every year

trwxxa
9/2/2007, 11:54 AM
Michigan is the only Big Televen school that consistently schedules a decent OOC year in and year out.

That may change after yesterday.:D

meoveryouxinfinity
9/2/2007, 11:54 AM
Am I the only one with sympathy for Michigan? I feel their pain. I've heard that line before.. you know, the one that goes something like, "this is the biggest upset ever in college football history." Yeah, it sucks. Major sympathy for their fans, but I can't say I'm glad it didn't happen.

Scott D
9/2/2007, 01:19 PM
Stormy, the only people that consider Michigan State to be major in anything other than basketball and hockey are well....Michigan State fans and alumni.

Scott D
9/2/2007, 01:20 PM
Am I the only one with sympathy for Michigan? I feel their pain. I've heard that line before.. you know, the one that goes something like, "this is the biggest upset ever in college football history." Yeah, it sucks. Major sympathy for their fans, but I can't say I'm glad it didn't happen.

eh I'm mixed feelings about it. On one hand I'm thrilled because it gives the talking heads something other than the Fiesta Bowl to talk about. On the other hand, I married into a Michigan family, and they aren't feeling all too happy right now.

StormySooner-IN
9/2/2007, 03:15 PM
Stormy, the only people that consider Michigan State to be major in anything other than basketball and hockey are well....Michigan State fans and alumni.Hence The "Quotes" :);)

Piware
9/2/2007, 03:19 PM
Anything with even the remote potential to embarass Lester the Molester works for me. Heh! Go App State or whoever they are.

Texas Golfer
9/2/2007, 05:18 PM
What those Big 10 idiots probably don't know is that most of the schedule is made about 10 years in advance which means John Blake probably scheduled this game, not Bob Stoops.

r5TPsooner
9/2/2007, 05:26 PM
Michigan fans think that they hung the college football moon. Just ignore the morons like I do.

Dan Thompson
9/2/2007, 06:55 PM
Michigan has a two game loosing streak going. Maybe they can beat Oregon next week.:eek:

Scott D
9/2/2007, 07:19 PM
Michigan has a two game loosing streak going. Maybe they can beat Oregon next week.:eek:

actually it's a 3 game losing streak, and the first one in 28 years.

Wishboned
9/2/2007, 07:36 PM

Is Oregon bringing their own officiating crew?