PDA

View Full Version : Boomer F'n Sooner

CatfishSooner
9/2/2007, 12:14 AM
We would have beat any team in the country tonight... Bradford is the real deal, Murray 5 tds, D looks tough...:D

BornandBred
9/2/2007, 12:16 AM
Like to see the O line against a real team, but I'd agree for the most part. Yes.

CatfishSooner
9/2/2007, 12:18 AM
We were the most impressive team today by far.

BornandBred
9/2/2007, 12:19 AM
I think Meetchicken looked pretty good...

josh09
9/2/2007, 12:21 AM
We would have beat any team in the country tonight... Bradford is the real deal, Murray 5 tds, D looks tough...:D

Truthfully, the only reason Murray got 5 TDs was cuz of the passing that set him up usually in the red zone. If it werent for the passing he would have only had probably about 3....

But hes still awesome :D

CatfishSooner
9/2/2007, 12:22 AM
did you know he only had 87 yards, It doesn't matter though b/c we didn't need anymore...at least we know he can punch it in

Animal Mother
9/3/2007, 06:44 PM
Truthfully, the only reason Murray got 5 TDs was cuz of the passing that set him up usually in the red zone. If it werent for the passing he would have only had probably about 3....

But hes still awesome :D

And that's what makes me feel good. Beaucoup options on offense and the willingness to use all of them. I don't want to see Patrick used as a hammer, unless of course they can't stop him!!! Next week we'll see what our new blitz and cover looks will do against an under rated Miami team.

BornandBred
9/3/2007, 07:25 PM
Hefe, would you say we have a plethora of offensive options?