PDA

View Full Version : Tony Stewart Fans

Boarder
9/1/2007, 11:53 PM
Or Denny Hamlin or Kyle Busch for that matter. What do you think about Joe Gibbs going to Toyota? I was floored personally. I would have never guessed it. It seems strange for Stewart, Hamlin, or Busch driving a Toyota. I would think it will be hard to keep the performance up at first.

Which would be fine with me on Stewart, I can't stand him. :D

How's this going to go over with most Gibbs fans you think?

Sooner24
9/2/2007, 01:30 AM
I don't care for K. Bush but have been a Gibbs fan since Dale Jarrett raced for Joe. I don't think it is a wise decision but I am sure that Toyota is paying Gibbs a boat load of money to switch. With the COT it really is just a name on the front but I still am not thrilled by it.

Rogue
9/2/2007, 09:08 AM
:mad: I like JG and all 3 of those drivers. I'll still pull for them I guess.

GrapevineSooner
9/2/2007, 11:43 AM
I don't think JGR's too happy with their newest driver babbling the company secret before an official announcement could be made.

Boarder
9/3/2007, 03:23 PM
No kidding. I don't really dislike Kyle but man, he's a mega loose cannon sometimes.

royalfan5
9/3/2007, 04:47 PM
Basically it comes down to Toyota fixing their mistake of not getting a top-tier team in the first place. I would look for drastic improvement in the other teams in the expertise of Mark Cronquist can be spread to the whole TRD motor program.