PDA

View Full Version : The Sooners look like they have been...

Soonerus
9/1/2007, 10:51 PM
...lifting weights since the Fiesta Bowl...extremely impressive....

BornandBred
9/1/2007, 10:53 PM
Honestly, Murray impressed me with his strength, not just his badassedness. Color me surprised.

goingoneight
9/1/2007, 10:53 PM
I was gonna say we got some "swagger." Meh... ;)

85sooners
9/1/2007, 10:54 PM
booooooooooooooooooooomer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MichiganSooner
9/1/2007, 10:55 PM
Sooooooooner!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm fired up for next week.

Soonerus
9/1/2007, 10:57 PM
I'd like to beat Miami by 40...hope our guys don't read too many press clippings this week....

proudsoonergal
9/1/2007, 11:27 PM
I'd like to beat Miami by 40...hope our guys don't read too many press clippings this week....

By the end of the first half? :D

Seriously, I'd like to continue our "score over 70 points per game" streak. From what the announcers tell me, one of the keys to winning is to score more points than the other team (that, and to beat them in the trenches/force turnovers/be physical/control possession/etc).

proud gonzo
9/1/2007, 11:48 PM
...lifting weights since the Fiesta Bowl...extremely impressive....holy ****, you mean like training? are you serious? I've never heard of football players working out. :eek:

meoveryouxinfinity
9/1/2007, 11:49 PM
holy ****, you mean like training? are you serious? I've never heard of football players working out. :eek:
I think the NCAA should go into further investigations about this.

OU-HSV
9/1/2007, 11:57 PM
count me in soonerus. OUr team looked great tonight, all around. We have so many weapons it's not even funny. I know it was "just North Texas", however we looked sound IMHO, no matter who we would've been playin.

OU-HSV
9/1/2007, 11:59 PM
Honestly, Murray impressed me with his strength, not just his badassedness. Color me surprised.
I was surprised when we were pounding it up the middle w/Murray, he is a stud up the gut or to the outside.

BornandBred
9/2/2007, 12:05 AM
Yup, pretty much. I kinda thought he was an outside the tackles runner, but he showed tonight he can take it up the pooper for sure.

OU-HSV
9/2/2007, 12:08 AM
heh, yep

insuranceman_22
9/2/2007, 12:20 AM
We did just whip the mean out of the green. I can't wait until next week for the canes to come to town. That's going to be an interesting game. I hope Bradford plays as well next week (and the rest of the team too.)

Boomer Sooner

SoonerSinger3
9/2/2007, 02:13 AM
I was surprised when we were pounding it up the middle w/Murray, he is a stud up the gut or to the outside.

what are you people thinking? have you not been watching murray in the spring and fall scrimmages? he ran the ball countless times in the middle...sometimes I think you guys are straight IDIOTS! but i love yall anyways! BOOMER SOONER!!!!

swardboy
9/2/2007, 06:52 AM
It was so sweet to see us EXECUTING from the start of the game. Last year was frustrating watching us get things together.