PDA

View Full Version : Offishul FSN Anger Thread

StormySooner-IN
9/1/2007, 09:21 PM
I'd like to do the honors since I'm stuck in Indy missing the beginning and now the end of the game.

SUC!!! Stupid Fox!!:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:!:mad:1:mad:!:m ad::mad:

GrapevineSooner
9/1/2007, 09:25 PM
Move to a real state.

:D

SanDiegoSoonerGal
9/1/2007, 09:27 PM
Move to a real state.

:D

One that doesn't have SUC in it, though.:mad:

aurorasooner
9/1/2007, 09:28 PM
Nichol just came in at QB

Newbomb Turk
do you expect them to stick with a 70-10 game?

KsSooner
Who gives a sh%t about the Pac 10, miss the beginning and now the end also...

soonerfaninfla
9/1/2007, 09:30 PM
I had the same damn problem, talking to some family in tx at this time and the game is still on, FREAKIN FSN

Tailwind
9/1/2007, 09:31 PM
Poop on those people.

Rogue
9/1/2007, 09:33 PM
I'm not as mad about the cut-away as I am about missing the beginning. For the end of a crappy game that was in-hand AND about 15 commercials.

StormySooner-IN
9/1/2007, 09:34 PM
Move to a real state.

:DIm workin out in!
Frosh in HS working to get into OU...:)

------
BTW....OUr game coverage ended at 10...err....9:13PM....and the SUC game kicked off at 10...er..9:34PM. They ought to have waited until Kickoff...

:mad::mad:

SanDiegoSoonerGal
9/1/2007, 09:35 PM
Im workin out in!
Frosh in HS working to get into OU...:)

---------------------
BTW....OUr game coverage ended at 10...err....9:13PM....and the SUC game kicked off at 10...er..9:34PM

:mad::mad:

Well, they have to give Pete Carroll his TV time. :mad:

AlbqSooner
9/1/2007, 10:01 PM
Same problem in New Mexico. 14-0 when they finally showed the OU game. We had to watch every last play in the UCLA game even though it was clearly in hand. Then they cut to the USC/Idaho game just after NTex kicked a field goal. The USC game had not even started and we got to watch the pregame crap. Fox Sports bit the weinie on this one.

MI Sooner
9/1/2007, 10:01 PM
They showed the entire ****ing Stanford/UCLA game here in Michigan, even waited for the Stanford baby who hurt his wittle knee to quit squiriming and hobble off the field. Jim Harbaugh's dip**** players can't stop UCLA when they're running out the clock, dragging things out, then start throwing the ball with EIGHT ****ING SECONDS LEFT. The game finally ends, then they have about three minutes of commercials and throw it to the studio for thirty seconds (god knows why).

The announcers suck, the first down line disappears, Jim Knox is a ******, there's a terrible interview with Bradford's dad, they don't replay the right plays, etc., etc., etc.

Then they cut to the USC PREGAME!!!! at the end of the third quarter.

**** FSN. They need to get their **** together.

P.S.

Now I see that there's another FSN blows goats thread, so this should be merged.

P.P.S.

I forgot to mention the worst part... having to listen to Bob Barry's alzheimer's addled *** attempt to call the game. And it's caught at the fifteen, to the ten to the five... no, it's incomplete... and er uh... Merv, can you see what's going on, or is my enormous wattle obstructing your view?

bluedogok
9/1/2007, 10:05 PM
DirecTV Sports Pack (http://www.directv.com/DTVAPP/packProg/channelChart2.jsp?assetId=1100069) or your equivalent Dish or cable package. It is worth the money even for cheapskates. It costs about a case of beer a month.

Petro-Sooner
9/1/2007, 10:07 PM
I'm pretty sure theres another FSN rant thread. You should check it out.

sooneron
9/1/2007, 10:07 PM
Actually, it costs less than a beer where I live. I just got it to catch the last 9 min of the game. My issue is that they are cutting to a game where the stadium is nowhere near full and they didn't cut away from a game that was never at capacity.

bluedogok
9/1/2007, 10:13 PM
If you were watching the FSN-SW feed it never cut away, I can understand the other RSN's cutting away since it was a blowout. For about $12.00 a month you can control your own destiny as much as possible.

Flagstaffsooner
9/1/2007, 10:29 PM
I was waiting for Heidi to come on.

85sooners
9/1/2007, 10:53 PM
booooooooooooooooooomer!!!!!!!!!!!!

jrsooner
9/1/2007, 10:58 PM
If you were watching the FSN-SW feed it never cut awayMy FoxsportsHD channel showed the whole game, and only after the completion did they switch to the other game.

SoonerBOI
9/1/2007, 11:00 PM
booooooo, fsn.

bluedogok
9/1/2007, 11:00 PM
I think those outside of the normal FSN-SW area had the cut away happen, those of us in the region had it throughout.

soonercody
9/1/2007, 11:12 PM
Comcast online is saying that the "sports entertainmnet package" with all 3 Fox Sports Regional channels aren't available here? Email sent.

bluedogok
9/1/2007, 11:15 PM
Only three? The DirecTV Sports Pack has 38 different channels.

Crucifax Autumn
9/1/2007, 11:16 PM
Fox sucks...but Luckily I didn't miss any since I have all the fox channels on my plan.

aurorasooner
9/1/2007, 11:30 PM
sports entertainmnet package It's called the sports Tier. When I first saw it posted around the 2nd week in August on Broadband.com (comcast Cable TV board), I picked up the phone and called Comcast local. Their CSRs didn't know WTH I was talking about. (I wanted to see if I could get fox sports SW since Fox sports Rocky Mtn sucks so bad). I gave it a week and went to the local office and they said they just got the info on it. You might try 1-800 comcast and then ask the CSR where they're located. If it's in Canada, then I would try the local comcast number M-F between business hours. If you initially got a local CSR and then I would try to get a national rep. I've found there's just a huge knowledge difference between Comcast CSR's. Some are knowledgeable and very nice and some are nasty and don't know s*&t. If you get the latter you just say bye and call back. The bad thing about the sports tier is it doesn't contain ESPNclassic which I don't understand.

SoonerGrant
9/2/2007, 12:02 AM
I don't know why but this really bugs me. When FoxSports shows the first down yellow line, it goes through the players and refs..unlike every other network, which "appears" behind the players...its like they are behind in technology.

SoonerGrant
9/2/2007, 12:19 AM
Sorry, but on a side note of hating networks, I still hate ESPN too! A 3 second spot on SC and a whopping 5 second spot on college football final...why does espn hate Oklahoma so much?! :P