PDA

View Full Version : FSN Broadcast Question.

OUWxGuesser
9/1/2007, 05:03 PM
Quick question. UCLA game looks like it will go over the alloted time on FSN North (what I get currently with DISH). Since this game is on multiple FSN regions, will they break in with the OU game on FSN SW at the proper time? I can order the extra 5.99 FSN package if I want, but I am trying to hold off until i need it. I do not want to miss the first Q or any part of it.

GrapevineSooner
9/1/2007, 05:15 PM
See if it's on one of the alternate RSN channels.

Earlier this year, I watched the OU-Texas Tech basketball game on an alternate channel for Altitude.

arkidSOONER
9/1/2007, 05:18 PM
I'll be watching on FSSW (Fox Sports Southwest)

OUWxGuesser
9/1/2007, 05:21 PM
I realize its on SW, but since all of the games are national coverage, my question is whether they will break differently depending on the FSN region.

arkidSOONER
9/1/2007, 05:25 PM
On my directv guide it shows that OU will be on ALL FSN channels so beyond that I don't know. Wasn't trying to be smart just stating what I know.

StormySooner-IN
9/1/2007, 05:26 PM
I was watching the same game on OUr FSN Midwest. I hope for my life that I'll be able to see the Big game too...

DrZaius
9/1/2007, 05:27 PM
Quick question. UCLA game looks like it will go over the alloted time on FSN North (what I get currently with DISH). Since this game is on multiple FSN regions, will they break in with the OU game on FSN SW at the proper time? I can order the extra 5.99 FSN package if I want, but I am trying to hold off until i need it. I do not want to miss the first Q or any part of it.

I am not sure about the coverage but I will add that the FSN package is good to have regardless. I turn it on for football season and then I turn it off for the offseason. You just can't beat the regional coverages.

en4cer
9/1/2007, 05:27 PM
updates and then break away asap. Just my guess.

OUWxGuesser
9/1/2007, 05:30 PM
On my directv guide it shows that OU will be on ALL FSN channels so beyond that I don't know. Wasn't trying to be smart just stating what I know.

Oh I know.. I just wanna watch the whole game like the rest of you :)

sendbaht
9/1/2007, 05:40 PM
It's on here in Los Angeles but there is a 30 minute show in-between.
Being here I KNOW they would not cut short the powder blue boys for our men in red, but all looks ok.

fadada1
9/1/2007, 05:40 PM
Oh I know.. I just wanna watch the whole game like the rest of you :)
you're on dish network?? you got a channel number for the game???

sendbaht
9/1/2007, 05:43 PM
Sorry, take that all back..... here in LA the UCLA game is on FSNPRM the OU game is on FSNW.

SoonerBOI
9/1/2007, 05:46 PM
this UCLA - Stanford game is dragging forever...

aurorasooner
9/1/2007, 05:49 PM
comcast customers. If the regular Fox Sports is still showing UCLA/Stanford, try digital channel 414 FCSC. Channel 414 is showing the OU preview right now (not UCLA/Stanford, and the on the hour lineup shows OU vs N.Tex live.

soonercody
9/1/2007, 05:57 PM
We need a "mercy clock" running for The Cardinal.

soonersweetie
9/1/2007, 06:01 PM
if you have directv, channel 643, just switched to the OU game from the Ucla game. Boomer Sooner!!!!!!

arkidSOONER
9/1/2007, 06:03 PM
GAMES ON!! now on FSSW

soonerloyal
9/1/2007, 06:07 PM
($&(&#@(&$@^$*^P($%@&P$)*@{)%$*{_#_@#^&^!@&#!#@)!!!!

I HATE I HATE I HATE I HATE BEING STUCK IN FLORIDA!!! I DON'T GIVE A CRAP ABOUT STANFORD AND UCLA!! I WANT MY OU!!!

Lord I need decaf...

sendbaht
9/1/2007, 09:14 PM
Well, at least we got to see most of the game. USC is on now.

aurorasooner
9/1/2007, 09:24 PM
OU is still on FCSC. I've got it on one of the little monitors with Ucal/Tenn while watching the Puddys vs Auburn. Lamont Robinson nice Pick back to the 20. Keith Nichol is in at QB. Looks like he's not going to RS.

OUWxGuesser
9/1/2007, 10:40 PM
Well... I saved $5.99 vs. beginning and end of game grrr. I'll defintely get the regional coverage for the next OU game that shows up on FSN.