PDA

View Full Version : I just called Buffalo Wild Wings

SelmaBamaFan
9/1/2007, 03:52 PM
There's a chance I wont get to see the Bama game because their 'main prioriety is to show the OSU and OU games'. I asked her if I could just get a little TV in the corner, and she said 'you might can, but its not certain'.

So I might go up there early and try to secure my spot, but I'm assuming some poke can come along and take it away from me :(

Maybe I should find a new place to watch the game next week. OSU fans can watch their game at home! :mad:

I want them to show the OU game so I can watch it. I could give two ****s about the Poke game though!

sooneron
9/1/2007, 03:55 PM
YOu might can?

Newbomb Turk
9/1/2007, 03:58 PM
YOu might can?

lol - same thing I thought.

Selma - call a few other places. Emerson Biggins on Meridian comes to mind.

King Crimson
9/1/2007, 03:59 PM
tip big on your first couple beers. it used to work for me here in Colorado.

SelmaBamaFan
9/1/2007, 04:02 PM
That is a bit of a farther drive... and my co-workers dont know where its at (might have to call em to come get me hehe). Yeah, the way she said it made me think im not going to watch it there.

Maybe I'll go up there now and try to get a TV going, and if not I'll have time to go to the other place.

Newbomb Turk
9/1/2007, 04:06 PM
Selma, you staying on the north side?

heck, If I were getting the bama game on TV, I'd just invite you to my place. I'm even making buffalo wings.

Flagstaffsooner
9/1/2007, 05:03 PM
And Turk puts his "special" sauce on the wings.;)

fadada1
9/1/2007, 05:06 PM
osu has a fan base big enough to secure a tv or two at buffalo wild wings???

who knew.

SelmaBamaFan
9/1/2007, 09:42 PM
HA! I got my TV afterall, and all two of us Bama fans enjoyed watching Bama and OU kick *** tonight! :D

Now if Auburn could just lose...

Piware
9/1/2007, 10:12 PM
osu has a fan base big enough to secure a tv or two at buffalo wild wings???

who knew.

Sure they do 'cause it's a cinch they won't show up at the game. They wouldn't show up if it was in Stoolwater.

SelmaBamaFan
9/1/2007, 10:13 PM
Actually there wasnt many OSU fans at all heh.