PDA

View Full Version : Page width?

Rogue
9/1/2007, 09:45 AM
Today for some reason, threads with long sentences or long sig lines make my page too wide for my wide screen so that I have to use the horizontal scroll to see the right side of the page. What gives? Do I need to change something in my user control panel? Is it a glitch? Am I stuck like this? Do pinstripes go with wingtips?

Advice, both real and the usual, welcome.

Newbomb Turk
9/1/2007, 09:49 AM
Today for some reason, threads with long sentences or long sig lines

which is one reason I turn them off.

Leroy Lizard
9/4/2007, 11:56 AM
Well, I would love to ask everyone of their impressions of Stillwater, since I will likely be moving back to Oklahoma and I am looking for a nice town to raise my family. (I am an OU grad.) But I cannot seem to create a new thread. Waaaah!!!

To wit:

Leroy Lizard, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?

2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

86'ed, and I haven't even said anything bad about Sam Bradford.

jwlynn64
9/5/2007, 11:45 PM
You must have a certain number of post before you can start a new thread. More than likely it's in the faq's if you want to look it up (and you probably should have before making your post!) ;-)

Leroy Lizard
9/6/2007, 10:28 PM
I usually look for threads or forums for newbies, but I didn't see one.

sanantoniosooner
9/6/2007, 10:29 PM
If you browser has a wide stance you've probably been going to sites you shouldn't.

Boomer.....
9/7/2007, 08:24 AM
NTTAWWT, of course.