PDA

View Full Version : Herbie talks BIG 12...

goingoneight
9/1/2007, 01:59 AM
... whilst referring to OSU as 'Okie State' twice. (http://sports.espn.go.com/broadband/video/videopage?videoId=2997037&categoryId=2564308&n8pe6c=3)

Title says basically the conference is chasing Texas. Makes sense as long as Colt's healthy... nothing new.

Widescreen
9/1/2007, 02:25 AM
I didn't see that at all. I watched it when it was on TV and I rewatched the video in that link. Kirk didn't indicate that Texas has anything over us. It was all about OU and Texas being the top 2 and everyone else playing catch up.

oumartin
9/1/2007, 02:31 AM
Didn't he pick OU to play in the NC game? I mean that would be odd that he would think Texas is better if he has OU in the NC game

goingoneight
9/1/2007, 02:34 AM
Pardon, he didn't actually say that. Wasn't trying to rip Herbie. The title of the article says we're chasing Texass. I'll edit.

IronHorseSooner
9/1/2007, 07:57 AM
Didn't he pick OU to play in the NC game? I mean that would be odd that he would think Texas is better if he has OU in the NC game

Yes, and not only did he, so did Lee and Lou (with Lou having us win it). All 4 had us winning the conference.

AzianSooner
9/1/2007, 09:34 AM
I like what he said about the non-conference games. At least, big time football school need to have one big time non-conf game in the schedule.

Thank JC and Bob for Miami. OU's willing to play anyone anywhere.