PDA

View Full Version : My take on B.A. vs. Musk. tonight

OU-HSV
8/31/2007, 11:28 PM
I'm still awake and bored, so here I go. I went to the B.A. game tonight and I must say it was a really good high school football game, probably one of the best I've ever attended. I couldn't quite tell if B.A. was underhyped or Muskogee was overhyped. Either way I got my $5 worth. A couple things I noticed, B.A. is still using an undersized QB that has problems consistently making good decisions. I really wish the tigers could develop a solid QB (and I mean no offense to the kid, he played his butt off using the skills he has). But surely there are better QBs growing up in the B.A. system right now, soon to be in high school. There were some hard hits from both teams in this tough fought battle. I'm sure players, fans, coaches, etc. from both sides are proud of the way the game was fought.
B.A.'s defense was on the field a ton and overall I felt that they played really well considering the talent Musk. has. But they had some critical classic tiger 3rd and long meltdowns.
Muskogee has a lot of skilled players. I saw some O-lineman knocking some big B.A. defenders on their asses upon several occasions. And Muskogee's D-Line had some quick dudes on it including of course McGee. Anyways, anyone else at this game or at home have anything to add?

AllAboutThe'O'
8/31/2007, 11:56 PM
Wonder if this is finally the year that the Roughers, or anyone else for that matter, breaks the Jenks-Union stranglehold on the 6A title.

Captain Obvious
9/1/2007, 12:02 AM
not this year

OU-HSV
9/1/2007, 12:04 AM
I really don't know. My guess is that Muskogee was just playing a little nervous tonight and they might start rolling through some teams. As much talent as I saw on the field tonight for Muskogee, I wouldn't put it past them to win out and win state if they can get to playing better after this first slow start.

Soonerus
9/1/2007, 12:05 AM
I'm still awake and bored, so here I go. I went to the B.A. game tonight and I must say it was a really good high school football game, probably one of the best I've ever attended. I couldn't quite tell if B.A. was underhyped or Muskogee was overhyped. Either way I got my $5 worth. A couple things I noticed, B.A. is still using an undersized QB that has problems consistently making good decisions. I really wish the tigers could develop a solid QB (and I mean no offense to the kid, he played his butt off using the skills he has). But surely there are better QBs growing up in the B.A. system right now, soon to be in high school. There were some hard hits from both teams in this tough fought battle. I'm sure players, fans, coaches, etc. from both sides are proud of the way the game was fought.
B.A.'s defense was on the field a ton and overall I felt that they played really well considering the talent Musk. has. But they had some critical classic tiger 3rd and long meltdowns.
Muskogee has a lot of skilled players. I saw some O-lineman knocking some big B.A. defenders on their asses upon several occasions. And Muskogee's D-Line had some quick dudes on it including of course McGee. Anyways, anyone else at this game or at home have anything to add?

Final score ???:pop:

Seamus
9/1/2007, 12:16 AM

That's what I was looking for.

AllAboutThe'O'
9/1/2007, 12:17 AM
Muskogee won 22-16

OU-HSV
9/1/2007, 04:36 PM
Muskogee won 22-16