PDA

View Full Version : Woot! I get the game in high definition!

Frozen Sooner
8/31/2007, 10:28 PM
Only the second OU game I'll get in HD, as ABC doesn't broadcast in HD up here yet-first game I got was the Holiday Bowl, which as we all know we didn't actually play in.

Just noticed that FSNHD is on my channel guide now, and the first thing they're showing is 3pm "College Football-University of North Texas vs. University of Oklahoma."

I AM STOKED!!

goingoneight
8/31/2007, 11:35 PM
Anyone know if Cox has FSNHD in Tulsey Town?

sitzpinkler
9/1/2007, 12:25 AM
We get it on Cox in Edmond/OKC on channel 740.

goingoneight
9/1/2007, 12:51 AM
:cool:, I'll check it out on my Tulsey Teevee... I thought I watched MTSU in HD last year on a 700's channel.

All_Day_28
9/1/2007, 07:07 AM
Yes it will be broadcast on cox ch. 740 in HD!

OklaPony
9/1/2007, 08:04 AM
Only the second OU game I'll get in HD, as ABC doesn't broadcast in HD up here yet-first game I got was the Holiday Bowl, which as we all know we didn't actually play in.

Just noticed that FSNHD is on my channel guide now, and the first thing they're showing is 3pm "College Football-University of North Texas vs. University of Oklahoma."

I AM STOKED!!
Don't feel bad, Mike. We don't even get ABC in HD on Cox here in the OKC area. I wish those fuggers would hurry up get their "negotiations" over with and give us the damn broadcast.

jrsooner
9/1/2007, 08:48 AM
Woohoo!!!! Thanks for the warning. I just confirmed ... FoxHD here in Houston has it in HD. :)

Frozen Sooner
9/1/2007, 11:34 AM
Don't feel bad, Mike. We don't even get ABC in HD on Cox here in the OKC area. I wish those fuggers would hurry up get their "negotiations" over with and give us the damn broadcast.

You can get it OTA at least, though, right?

SoonerPriv
9/1/2007, 12:17 PM

i do with my RadioShack rabbit ears.. :) i'd pay an extra dollar or two to have it on cable though, during football season. Makes it hard to surf when you have to change back and forth.

SelmaBamaFan
9/1/2007, 12:22 PM
Peanut Farm > HD

Frozen Sooner
9/1/2007, 12:25 PM
Peanut Farm > HD

Peanut Farm will have it in HD on the gigantor-screen. SCORE!

But I'm also DVR'ing it at home. :D

SelmaBamaFan
9/1/2007, 12:28 PM
So you are going to the PF?

Lucky Bastage, im stuck with Buffalo Wild Wings :(

Although the garlic and parmesian wings are pretty good.

Frozen Sooner
9/1/2007, 12:30 PM
Oh, yeah. I'm going to the Farm. OU Club of Alaska meeting, and I'm acting president right now-the actual president moved to Houston. We've got elections and stuff.

OklaPony
9/1/2007, 12:36 PM
You can get it OTA at least, though, right?
I can if I take the time to hook it up. If there's something on that I just HAVE to watch I can do so on the non-HD channel, 08. It still ****es me off, though.

jrsooner
9/1/2007, 01:47 PM
OU Club of Alaska meeting, and I'm acting president right now-the actual president moved to Houston.He'll enjoy the club down here... a pretty good size club.