PDA

View Full Version : I hope OU defense is prepared for...

AzianSooner
8/31/2007, 10:25 PM
TRICK PLAYS.

UNT will use somes tomorow.

goingoneight
8/31/2007, 10:27 PM
I hope so, too... but I hope we're also ready to gamble a little bit no matter when, where or who we're playing. I've yet to see a Stoops-coached team that doesn't here and there, though...

MissouriSooner
8/31/2007, 11:04 PM
TRICK PLAYS.

UNT will use somes tomorow.

And they will probably need them...

olevetonahill
8/31/2007, 11:12 PM
I fer one Want to see the Old River Boat Bob .

Rogue
8/31/2007, 11:29 PM
I fer one Want to see the Old River Boat Bob .

Me too, just not against UNT. ;)

If the last of the river boat gamblers is on our sideline tomorrow, we are in trouble. Should be a vanilla game from us, or I am seriously underestimating UNT.

Crucifax Autumn
9/1/2007, 12:20 AM
We're gonna roll tomorrow...PERIOD. And we won't need any trick plays to do so...

And let those weenies throw some trick plays at us...We obviously need to see 'em early! I'm fairly certain that any trickery on their part will lead to a huge loss of yards or a turnover though...Fool me once and all that.

AzianSooner
9/1/2007, 09:32 AM
It had come to their knowledge that only trick plays that they "might" gain yardage on us.

I think UNT players did watch the fiesta fiesco game and they might use "just to hope" for some success.

I don't belive if they play straight football with us and get a close score.

DustySooner
9/1/2007, 09:48 AM
You would think a team can only do so many trick plays before a defense catches on.

Sooner Suzie
9/1/2007, 11:14 AM
The Mean Green starts 3 sophs and 2 RS Frosh on their O-line with a grand total of 0 (yes zero) starts between the five. Don't know about the Mean but that bunch sure is Green. They just aren't gonna have time to run many trick plays. Best opportunity might be a quick pitch to a halfback who then throws a halfback pass. Their backup QB's (count on the starter not lasting too long) just won't have the time to let trick plays develop. They may have a chance to run some late in the game once the Sooner bench has been cleared.

Does the 3rd-down quick-kick count as a trick play ... that one might get used some.

Todd Dodge is a great coach and an excellent choice for the Mean Green, but this is obviously a rebuilding year along with being a transition one for NTU. It's gonna be a rather ugly start for him.

OU Adonis
9/1/2007, 11:46 AM
I wish we were prepared for trick plays 9 months ago.