PDA

View Full Version : Living in England...

Boffingham
8/31/2007, 01:35 PM
makes watching football perfect...let me explain.

1. I have a slingbox

2. I go out drinking all night long

3. Stumble back to my house at midnight to watch the OU game.

Just like a tailgate. Go Sooners

Miko
8/31/2007, 02:21 PM
Hep, hep, cheerio and all that tommyrot! Boomer Sooner!

OUDoc
8/31/2007, 02:30 PM
Freshen yo drink, gov-nah?

sendbaht
8/31/2007, 03:04 PM
I watch with ya pal, but I'll be in Bangkok...at least for the OU/Miami game.

Miko
8/31/2007, 03:14 PM
BTW, is that England, NC or North Carolina, UK? :D

SoonerStormchaser
8/31/2007, 03:35 PM
Hey Boff,
I finally started OPS phase...and am stuck with two Strike WSO's and a Bones WSO.

How's Lakenheath? Btw...a certain SSgt Fiore should be coming back from the sandbox sometime next month. If your avionics ever go to the crapper, make him fix it and tell him his younger LIEUTENANT brother told you to do it.

soonerboomer93
8/31/2007, 07:10 PM

espn360.com

(at least that's what i'm hoping for)

Chuck Bao
8/31/2007, 07:22 PM

HEY! Mr. Sendbaht!

I don't have slingbox. I do have broadband but I don't think it's fast enough yet for video streaming.

But, I do like listening to the games and beer. If you're around the Sathorn Rd. area in Bangkok, give me a call.

DrZaius
8/31/2007, 09:48 PM
HEY! Mr. Sendbaht!

I don't have slingbox. I do have broadband but I don't think it's fast enough yet for video streaming.

But, I do like listening to the games and beer. If you're around the Sathorn Rd. area in Bangkok, give me a call.

I have a slingbox for sale if interested.

sendbaht
9/8/2007, 01:16 AM
Oh man that would be more then cool, but, my wife is visiting her parents in Chiang Rai and she left me in Chiang Mai. At a internet shop now that closes at 12Am. The start of the game. So, at our hotel they have a computer we may use for 1/2 hour at a time,:(( it's also in the looby. yelling GO SOONERS in there my get me kick out.:)) May look for a 24 hour shop but so far have not found one.
Nice to hear form you. Don

soonerboomer93
9/8/2007, 02:15 AM
damn, if you were in Korea i'd let you come watch at my place

provided espn fixes their ****ing login issues

KantoSooner
9/8/2007, 06:16 AM
To my breathren in Asia, a hearty hello. Sometime we really must coalesce....I'd suggest Bangkok, but would be labelled a sleaze if I did.

Oh well, let's do it in Bangkok.

soonergooner
9/8/2007, 06:17 AM
Catch a Gunner game, revel in the quality, enjoy post game drinks, head home to watch the SOONERS kick butt. Obviously, fifa was aware they would be preempted so they scheduled an international week so all the soonerbrits can properly prepare for the hurrincanes.

limey_sooner
9/8/2007, 06:21 AM
shame the USA-England Rugby match is on at the same time as the sooners though.

IGotNoTiming
9/8/2007, 07:56 AM
You can't have a proper tailgate in England Boff, unless boiled pizza, and beef and onion crisps are on the menu..... egads the food sucks over there....

handcrafted
9/8/2007, 09:56 AM
Catch a Gunner game, revel in the quality, enjoy post game drinks, head home to watch the SOONERS kick butt. Obviously, fifa was aware they would be preempted so they scheduled an international week so all the soonerbrits can properly prepare for the hurrincanes.

No Arsenal match this week. Euro qualifiers. The thing to do is head to your local pub and once the soccer is over, get them to switch to ESPN and educate the bar on sooner football greatness. :D

ouflak
9/8/2007, 10:24 AM
The OU/Miami game is on NASN this week, so I'll actually to see the game live on TV! Hope we get atleast one more regular season game this year.

handcrafted
9/8/2007, 10:30 AM
Sweet, flak!

Oh BTW, United sux, City rules! :D