PDA

View Full Version : what would be better

rufnek05
8/31/2007, 12:50 PM
to take my girl out to see tonight: Superbad or Balls of Furry.

and go.

Mjcpr
8/31/2007, 12:51 PM
to take my girl out to see: Superbad or Balls of Furry.

and go.

There is nothing that she would like more than Furry Balls.

Mjcpr
8/31/2007, 12:52 PM
And it's my understanding that Howzit won't be at the tailgate anyway.

def_lazer_fc
8/31/2007, 01:15 PM
by girl, do you mean your daughter or your girlfriend?

rufnek05
8/31/2007, 01:44 PM
by girl, do you mean your daughter or your girlfriend?

haha. girlfriend. i'm not tryin to have kids for a long long while.

yermom
8/31/2007, 01:46 PM
Superbad is really funny

Balls of Furry looks awful

rufnek05
8/31/2007, 01:47 PM
oh god, it has started. i just went to the bathroom, her tooth brush, a bunch-o-**** to do her hair with, and her sampoo was all on the counter!! what does this mean!?!?!?!?!

colleyvillesooner
8/31/2007, 01:49 PM
I'll tell you what it means...

http://img71.imageshack.us/img71/4229/pwnedyt0.jpg

rufnek05
8/31/2007, 01:51 PM
maybe its just for the weekend, but she does keep talkin about how she doesn't like one of her roommates that much. ****. as long as she doesn't go back out to her car to get some more stuff. i should have suspected something when she walked through the living room with a very large purse looking thing.

Frozen Sooner
8/31/2007, 01:51 PM
Superbad is really funny

However, Balls of Fury looks awfully good.

Tulsa_Fireman
8/31/2007, 01:56 PM
You might think Balls of Furry looks better the closer you get. Like, nearly on your chin close.

yermom
8/31/2007, 02:00 PM
However, Balls of Fury looks awfully good.

maybe in a awesomely bad kinda way

and i do know how to spell "Fury" i just thought "Balls of Furry" was too funny to not propagate

http://www.heroldsupply.com/furry.jpg

rufnek05
8/31/2007, 02:02 PM
everyone thought dodge ball was going to be just stupid, not stupidly funny. but some how i don't see table tennis becoming popular again.

Frozen Sooner
8/31/2007, 02:03 PM
Well, it's obvious Walken's not going for an Academy Award here. But the film still looks high-larious.

rufnek05
8/31/2007, 02:04 PM
Well, it's obvious Walken's not going for an Academy Award here. But the film still looks high-larious.

i'm just waiting for one of his bada$$ speeches. but less dramatic than the whole "True Romance" Scence with Dennis Hopper.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=wIzHOfC0cMU

Tulsa_Fireman
8/31/2007, 02:08 PM
I gotta FEVAH!

And the only prescription is more Balls of Furry!

http://nightafternight.blogs.com/photos/uncategorized/christopher_walken.jpg

yermom
8/31/2007, 02:13 PM
i'm just waiting for one of his bada$$ speeches. but less dramatic than the whole "True Romance" Scence with Dennis Hopper.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=wIzHOfC0cMU

now that is a quality flick

SoonerBBall
8/31/2007, 02:33 PM
Take her to see Stardust, it is pretty awesome and it was made to be a date movie.

Superbad is frickin hilarious, but I wouldn't take a girl to it on a date. If you've been together for a while, though, or she has a really raunchy sense of humor then Superbad would be a great pick. Balls of Fury looks really funny, but I've been hearing some pretty bad things about it.

KC//CRIMSON
8/31/2007, 02:36 PM
Superbad is really funny

Superbad was awful.

Balls of Furry looks really funny.

SteelClip49
8/31/2007, 02:39 PM
Take the schooner; you can be the chaffeur and you can pick her and her guy up and see a drive-in.

I_SMELL_FEAR
8/31/2007, 02:43 PM
A couple of co-workers took their wives to see Superbad and it didnt turn out well...the wives were not happy.

rufnek05
8/31/2007, 02:49 PM
Take the schooner; you can be the chaffeur and you can pick her and her guy up and see a drive-in.

nah. if i was goin to take anything, i'd take the cecil car. but i'm not too comfortable driving it more than a few miles. never mind across town and over the speed of 35. wood rims may look cool, but not ideal for high speeds. and her favorite movies are super troopers and young frankistien. so i think we'll be going to superbad

proud gonzo
8/31/2007, 02:49 PM
pretty much anything other than those two.

Death Sentence
Resurrecting the Champ
Stardust
War

rufnek05
8/31/2007, 02:50 PM
if i had to sit through hairspray, she can sit through superbad. but resurrecting the champ looks pretty good.

Frozen Sooner
8/31/2007, 02:59 PM
I've heard that Resurrecting the Champ was horrible.

frankensooner
8/31/2007, 03:46 PM
If your gf is a 17 yo boy, she will love Superbad. Stardust was a great suggestion.

rufnek05
8/31/2007, 03:48 PM
but will stardust be trippy? if its kind of crazy we'll go see that.

frankensooner
8/31/2007, 03:51 PM
Stardust reminded me of Princess Bride, though not that good. It makes a nice date movie though. It has been out for a few weeks, so the cinema will not be crowded, if'n you feel like smoochin.

rufnek05
8/31/2007, 03:54 PM
the princess bride was pretty tight. well s**t on a stick. that's probably what we'll end up going to then. i guess i'll just have to go see superbad some other time. why do we always have to do what she wants.

Frozen Sooner
8/31/2007, 03:55 PM
Stardust as a book was pretty good. Haven't managed to catch the movie yet.

SoonerBBall
8/31/2007, 04:05 PM
Stardust as a book was pretty good. Haven't managed to catch the movie yet.

Neil Gaiman wrote the script and it shows. It is really witty (British style) and is just an all around fun movie. No, it isn't as good as The Princess Bride, but seriously, that movie was once in a generation. It is just a fun, fairytale movie that you aren't sure you like at the beginning, but ends up being fantastic by the end. People in the theater were clapping at the end.

Seriously, I loved Superbad, but it is more crude than both Super Troopers (my favorite comedy ever) and Beerfest together.

proud gonzo
8/31/2007, 04:16 PM
Neil Gaiman wrote the script and it shows. It is really witty (British style) and is just an all around fun movie. No, it isn't as good as The Princess Bride, but seriously, that movie was once in a generation. It is just a fun, fairytale movie that you aren't sure you like at the beginning, but ends up being fantastic by the end. People in the theater were clapping at the end.

Seriously, I loved Superbad, but it is more crude than both Super Troopers (my favorite comedy ever) and Beerfest together.no he didn't. He wrote the book the movie is based on. Jane Goldman and Matthew Vaughn wrote the screenplay.

rufnek05
8/31/2007, 09:23 PM
well, just got back from Stardust. pretty good flick. a lot better than i thought it would be. some action and too much love story crap, but over all pretty decent. she enjoyed it a lot. so hopfully it'll get me some secks. but right now its time to go to town on a handle of captin. thanks for suggesting the movie, who ever it was.

soonerboomer93
8/31/2007, 11:06 PM
i really wasn't that impressed with superbad

it had some good scenes but wasn't as good as I expected...

SoonerBBall
9/1/2007, 03:16 PM
no he didn't. He wrote the book the movie is based on. Jane Goldman and Matthew Vaughn wrote the screenplay.

Hmm. Shows what I get for quoting Ain't It Cool News. I thought he had some role in the script, though.

proud gonzo
9/1/2007, 11:40 PM
well, it's possible... but as far as I know, he didn't