PDA

View Full Version : I gotta stay off the football board...

TexasLidig8r
8/31/2007, 12:23 PM
Lots and lots of newbies over there...

My warped brand of discretely and respectfully stirring it up is NOT gonna be well received.

So... in this light...

Anyone got any good stories to tell about midgets or peein' on carpet or anything?

:D

Mjcpr
8/31/2007, 12:26 PM
Could you add this one to your list too?

TIA

SoonerBorn68
8/31/2007, 12:40 PM
For some reason the Messicans next door at the motel decided to go loco last night. They were banging on the walls & hollerin' most of the night. I wonder how they liked my wall banging/front door slamming/horn honking at 5:30 this morning?

soonerinabilene
8/31/2007, 01:01 PM
For some reason the Messicans next door at the motel decided to go loco last night. They were banging on the walls & hollerin' most of the night. I wonder how they liked my wall banging/front door slamming/horn honking at 5:30 this morning?

Sorry. Tequila makes me hyper. My deepest apologies. And im not really messican. I just talk in spanish when I drink tequila.

rufnek05
8/31/2007, 01:56 PM
i saw a midget once. not sure he peed on any carpet though.

47straight
8/31/2007, 02:54 PM
Lid, a newb on the football board of your team persuasion decided to give me 50 neg's, even after I tried to explain that grey didn't actually do anything at all.

rufnek05
8/31/2007, 02:56 PM
Lid, a newb on the football board of your team persuasion decided to give me 50 neg's, even after I tried to explain that grey didn't actually do anything at all.

did you play "red light, green light" with him?

TexasSooner01
8/31/2007, 02:57 PM

I like you already!!!

Rogue
8/31/2007, 10:56 PM
It's an annual thing, Lid. You might just swear off the FB board from 8/1 to 9/30 every year.

goingoneight
9/1/2007, 12:01 AM
Well... you ARE a Hook 'em, Lid. Just Sayin' :D

soonerboomer93
9/1/2007, 01:02 AM
at that height are you considered a midget?

OklaPony
9/1/2007, 08:00 AM

My warped brand of discretely and respectfully stirring it up is NOT gonna be well received.

So... in this light...

Anyone got any good stories to tell about midgets or peein' on carpet or anything?

This one time, at band camp...

Scott D
9/1/2007, 08:38 AM
now if we could get you to stay off of the South Oval, this board would go a long way to being a better place.

SoonerGirl06
9/1/2007, 08:48 AM
There's that time I mentioned a collaboration with oumartin....

Yeah... ph was not amused with that little joke.

;) :D

TheHumanAlphabet
9/1/2007, 11:24 AM
Lid, we love ya... You should go over there and start a thread to fire Brian Britt...:D Lets stir up the noobs!!! :D

olevetonahill
9/1/2007, 11:41 AM
Lid, we love ya... You should go over there and start a thread to fire Brian Britt...:D Lets stir up the noobs!!! :D
Yea what he said . If ya get bained we will all bitch and moan till yer back :pop:

tulsaoilerfan
9/2/2007, 10:36 AM
Could you add this one to your list too?

TIA
:)

tulsaoilerfan
9/2/2007, 10:38 AM
Yea what he said . If ya get bained we will all bitch and moan till yer back :pop:
Sure we will. :pop:

dolemitesooner
9/2/2007, 11:41 AM
Yeah...this just in Texas played like **** yesterday

TexasLidig8r
9/4/2007, 07:57 AM
Yeah...this just in Texas played like **** yesterday

We didn't have a game this past weekend.
Our first game is against TCU this weekend.

I am more enthusiastic and convinced than ever before that Greg Davis has come up with brand new, innovative plays to ensure a rousing victory over the Horny Toadies and that there is no chance of an Application State scenario.

All is good.... Nothing to see here.. move along.. move along...

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

MamaMia
9/4/2007, 09:21 AM

So... in this light...

:DMy day started out not so good.
I was stopped at a traffic light this morning looking for my lipstick. My foot must have eased up on the brake because I heard a bang and felt a jolt. I figured out that I must have accidentally inched up on this Volks Wagon Bug and as a result I dinged his bumper pretty bad. The driver got out and he was a dwarf. After he saw his dented bumper he got all fussy and yelled at me. He said "I AM NOT HAPPY! I said "So, which one are you?" :P

sooner_born_1960
9/4/2007, 09:23 AM
I bet he was Grumpy.