8/30/2007, 10:52 PM
*looks up Angelo State*

Ah ha!, the rams.

85sooners
8/30/2007, 11:37 PM
**** bomar!!!

SoonerSinger3
8/31/2007, 12:29 AM
i hope bomar succeeds, but this dude is all about himself..a shame...if he had an eighth the humility and respect that Gute has for our program he'd be on top of the world...oh well...Sammy B time now baby!

olevetonahill
8/31/2007, 12:31 AM
Yall wish the Kid Best wishes , Hell he ****ed up . He knows it.
WE will get thru all the crap and so Hopefully will he

devOUt
8/31/2007, 09:46 AM
"Bomar threw an interception on his second attempt of the night". That sounds familiar.

deeyung0
8/31/2007, 09:48 AM
come on guys...
typical.
i know the kid messed up, but sam houston state has given him another chance. leave the kid alone.

kelloggOUballa
8/31/2007, 09:51 AM
16-24, 204 yds. a TD and a pick...not too shabby

badger
8/31/2007, 09:59 AM
it certainly helps that he's playing a bunch of these:
NSFW (http://www.nataliedee.com/080405/cupcake.jpg)
;)

StuIsTheMan
8/31/2007, 10:01 AM
I say we kill em

http://home.milkmandan.org/dev/null/archives/pee-wees_big_adventure.png

Sooner Born Sooner Bred
8/31/2007, 10:02 AM
The only Bomar I know is Taj Bomar. He plays for Washington and we booed his *** every time they said his name last year.

badger
8/31/2007, 10:07 AM
The only Bomar I know is Taj Bomar. He plays for Washington and we booed his *** every time they said his name last year.
Fond memory spek :D

fossil
8/31/2007, 10:16 AM
Sorry, no slack for the idiot from me. I have to work with a guy who has a son playing at Sam Houston State. He's a third string offensive lineman. We got into a discussion about the idiot the other day and this guy had the audacity to tell me that it was all the university's fault that the pay without work incident happened. Said if the school had monitored the guys like they should have, none of this would have happened and it was typical of of the Sooners program and other major programs. That left a bad taste in my mouth. I don't care of the idiot never wins another game.

boomersooner28
8/31/2007, 11:48 AM
come on guys...
typical.
i know the kid messed up, but sam houston state has given him another chance. leave the kid alone.

Nah, screw him.

sooneron
8/31/2007, 11:52 AM
Sorry, no slack for the idiot from me. I have to work with a guy who has a son playing at Sam Houston State. He's a third string offensive lineman. We got into a discussion about the idiot the other day and this guy had the audacity to tell me that it was all the university's fault that the pay without work incident happened. Said if the school had monitored the guys like they should have, none of this would have happened and it was typical of of the Sooners program and other major programs. That left a bad taste in my mouth. I don't care of the idiot never wins another game.
Sounds like your co-worker is just as big of an idiot as Rhett was.

Sooner Born Sooner Bred
8/31/2007, 12:31 PM
Sorry, no slack for the idiot from me. I have to work with a guy who has a son playing at Sam Houston State. He's a third string offensive lineman. We got into a discussion about the idiot the other day and this guy had the audacity to tell me that it was all the university's fault that the pay without work incident happened. Said if the school had monitored the guys like they should have, none of this would have happened and it was typical of of the Sooners program and other major programs. That left a bad taste in my mouth. I don't care of the idiot never wins another game.Well, I hope SHSU reaps what they've sowed.

soonerloyal
8/31/2007, 12:36 PM

You're nicer than I. I would have rolled my eyes & said: "Mental impairment and a faulty gene pool is why your kid's at Sam Houston State instead of OU. If your opinion of our legendary program made any difference to me, I would've asked for it. Now shut up and bring me some coffee."

Maybe Bomar should come up to Norman and whip some sense into Ryan Broyles, or at least talk to the team about "How not to blow the gift you've been handed".

Seamus
8/31/2007, 12:56 PM
You're nicer than I. I would have rolled my eyes & said: "Mental impairment and a faulty gene pool is why your kid's at Sam Houston State instead of OU. If your opinion of our legendary program made any difference to me, I would've asked for it. Now shut up and bring me some coffee."

Maybe Bomar should come up to Norman and whip some sense into Ryan Broyles, or at least talk to the team about "How not to blow the gift you've been handed".

http://www.soonerfans.com/forums/images/reputation/reputation_highpos.gif

That made me laugh, Loyal. Good post.

"Shut up, beyonce, and fetch me a turkey pot pie!"

fossil
8/31/2007, 05:48 PM

Well, I wouda, but if I wuz to rile this guy up, he might decide to use me for a tackling dummy. He's a pretty good sized feller (as big as his lineman son).

Scott D
8/31/2007, 07:09 PM

clearly a year off hasn't improved his stats.

Piware
8/31/2007, 07:13 PM
They can have him AND his big mouth daddy.

TopDawg
8/31/2007, 09:28 PM
Don't we have a game tomorrow?

Scott D
8/31/2007, 09:32 PM
Don't we have a game tomorrow?

indeed, and the board is already practicing for gametime.

goingoneight
8/31/2007, 09:40 PM

Yep... that definitely sounds like STATE, alright. :rolleyes:

:stunned: bob stupes iz cheetin payin playerz and he kilz puppyz

Frozen Sooner
8/31/2007, 09:53 PM

Heh. That poor guy had no idea why he kept getting booed last year, either.

Jimminy Crimson
8/31/2007, 10:00 PM
Here he is!

http://www.gobearkats.com/football/pics/action_bomar_asu.jpg

olevetonahill
8/31/2007, 10:20 PM
Please No one elsa say any thing Bad about him OK ?
We are OU, wish the boy luck and Move on !
Hes a good kid ! Stupid but Good
Let it go . Like the duck game ;)

soonercody
9/1/2007, 07:52 AM
Bomar is paying the consequences, I hope he comes around and his Daddy shuts the FU for a change.

OV, I'm still not over the Duck game. :mad:

:mad: