PDA

View Full Version : Ad has.............

Sooner24
8/30/2007, 08:48 PM
2 yards rushing on one carry at halftime.

colleyvillesooner
8/30/2007, 08:48 PM
Cause the starters only played 1 series.

Sooner24
8/30/2007, 08:54 PM
PT is 1/1 for 6 yards.

daMentor
8/30/2007, 08:55 PM
Cause the starters only played 1 series.
Are you watching the game? I'm at work, and a friend of mine is telling me he actually went out with a knee injury. Anyone know if this is true or not?

Norman Sooner
8/30/2007, 08:59 PM
I didnt hear them say anything about a knee injury... He did get up limping after Tavarius Jackson tried to dump the ball off to him and a defender hit him from the side. He got up limping but stayed in the game. They got ready for the next play and then called a timeout. Peterson was still in on that play. I do think the starters only played 1 series though.

colleyvillesooner
8/30/2007, 09:00 PM
yeah, he had a slight gimp after a low throw and hit on a screen, but went back to the huddle, and ran out of the backfield for a screen (not thrown to him) on the next play.

That was the last play for most of the offensive starters.

CatfishSooner
8/30/2007, 09:53 PM
what the F? why only play starters one series? I f'n DVRd that for nuthin???????

daMentor
8/30/2007, 10:42 PM
I didnt hear them say anything about a knee injury... He did get up limping after Tavarius Jackson tried to dump the ball off to him and a defender hit him from the side. He got up limping but stayed in the game. They got ready for the next play and then called a timeout. Peterson was still in on that play. I do think the starters only played 1 series though.
Yeah, I just found out my friend was playing a joke on me. He know's I'm a big OU fan. He thought it'd be funny. He was trying to say he was carted off, and all kinds off stuff. Needless to say, I didn't find it very funny.

SCOUT
8/30/2007, 10:43 PM
Yeah, I just found out my friend was playing a joke on me. He know's I'm a big OU fan. He thought it'd be funny. He was trying to say he was carted off, and all kinds off stuff. Needless to say, I didn't find it very funny.
Thanks for sharing that fun with the rest of us...

CatfishSooner
8/30/2007, 10:46 PM
Whoever negged me is a ****ing *** hole

soonerfaninpoteau
8/30/2007, 10:48 PM
hes ok, whats up with the limp?

mxATVracer10
8/31/2007, 07:49 AM
He's just []D [] []\/[] []D [] []\[] it :D

Scott D
8/31/2007, 07:54 AM
what the F? why only play starters one series? I f'n DVRd that for nuthin???????

you're right. they should have done like most teams and not played the starters at all.

colleyvillesooner
8/31/2007, 08:29 AM
you're right. they should have done like most teams and not played the starters at all.

Or like the Titans and played Vince 5 mins into the 3rd quarter. What they hell crap was that?

And I don't want to here anyone say it was because it was only his 3rd preseason game. He was running all over the place. You know how bad his coaches would have got it if he would have broken something in the 3rd quarter of the last preseason game.