PDA

View Full Version : Watch "the idiot" play live here....

KC//CRIMSON
8/30/2007, 08:21 PM
Click the "Live" tab and then Sam Houston State. SHS is in red, the idiot is #7.

http://www.southland.org/mediaPlayer/video.dbml?SPSID=90019&SPID=10812&temp_site=NO&DB_OEM_ID=18400&LCH=1&CONTENT_TYPE=ONDEMAND&db_oem_id=18400

KC//CRIMSON
8/30/2007, 08:46 PM
Hmmm. Not bad. Had some really nice throws.

Hope he does well.

goingoneight
8/31/2007, 02:29 AM
Bomar screwed up, and I was kind of ****ed off at first given his history and all with screwing up... but as I broke down the details, I realized that while he was guilty, it's not like he raped a 12yo girl or shot someone or was associated with an armed robbery. He's just a college hotshot that got involoved with the wrong people. The way the Sooner Nation and the press were kissing his arse for 2006 that would not be, he thought to himself "ah... no one will tell... no one will care... I'm the OU quarterback!"
Naturally, when Stoops prepared to lay the law down he sharted himself and lied about it. Adding insult to injury, Stoops gave him the permaban.

It's a sad deal for a kid that for no strange reason just could not grow up. If I was thrown into the national spotlight at 21 years of age and people said I would quarterback BOB STOOPS'S BEST TEAM, being on National TV every week and stuff... I don't really know that I would have handled it humbly, myself... and I'm a pretty reasonable guy. I hope he gets his life straightened out and becomes a player that SHSU and his family and friends can be proud of someday.

I might be a little bitter if he ended up signing a multi-million dollar contract in the NFL someday after what his little "oopsie" did to OU, though. :O

XingTheRubicon
8/31/2007, 08:42 AM
Bomar screwed up, and I was kind of ****ed off at first given his history and all with screwing up... but as I broke down the details, I realized that while he was guilty, it's not like he raped a 12yo girl or shot someone or was associated with an armed robbery. He's just a college hotshot that got involoved with the wrong people. The way the Sooner Nation and the press were kissing his arse for 2006 that would not be, he thought to himself "ah... no one will tell... no one will care... I'm the OU quarterback!"
Naturally, when Stoops prepared to lay the law down he sharted himself and lied about it. Adding insult to injury, Stoops gave him the permaban.

It's a sad deal for a kid that for no strange reason just could not grow up. If I was thrown into the national spotlight at 21 years of age and people said I would quarterback BOB STOOPS'S BEST TEAM, being on National TV every week and stuff... I don't really know that I would have handled it humbly, myself... and I'm a pretty reasonable guy. I hope he gets his life straightened out and becomes a player that SHSU and his family and friends can be proud of someday.

I might be a little bitter if he ended up signing a multi-million dollar contract in the NFL someday after what his little "oopsie" did to OU, though. :O

Don't be ****ed at Rho-mar. 19 years olds are stupid, especially entitled ones. Be upset that OU has a multi-million dollar monthly football budget and it took a year to find out anonymously that Rhett was "working" at BRSI during about 50 school and practice days.......and AD was driving a Lexus for a month waiting on Toyota Motor Credit to pull his Equifax.
It's hard to keep poor rock stars from making bad decisions. History has proven that. It is not hard, however, to notice if the highest profile student on your entire ****ing campus is driving a Lexus.....nor is it hard to look at and read a time card of the #1 QB recruit in the nation.