PDA

View Full Version : My Dad officially won't shut up

StormySooner-IN
8/30/2007, 07:39 PM
About the Oregon quack-job. Or as he likes to call it....a loss.

We were looking at Football schedules and what, and he starts sayin stuff....

I reminded him about him being a loser sports fan, whose teams will never win a championship. EVAR.

Seriously, why would anyone want to be a Purdue, Cavs, Browns, Indians, and Cubs fan ??;)

:texan::pop:

CatfishSooner
8/30/2007, 07:40 PM
I would stop talking to him...

tommieharris91
8/30/2007, 07:43 PM
How can you root for like, every cursed team ever? Wow that's a sad lineup. Heck, the only team in that lineup that's close is the Cavs.

StormySooner-IN
8/30/2007, 07:44 PM
I would stop talking to him...Heh. One problem

Check my profile.

rufnek05
i like the cubs, but the others are just kind of sad. i guess someone has to like them.

StoopTroup
Have a paternity test done.

Jerk
8/30/2007, 08:30 PM
I don't see how anyone could argue that it wasn't a damned hatchet job done right in front of God and everyone and on live TV.

I know it's been re-hashed here a 1000 times, but it was a bulls***t call from a jack-off official and it still makes me very angry:mad:

It is the worst call in college football since Nebraska's '5th down touchdown'

rufnek05
8/30/2007, 08:32 PM
I don't see how anyone could argue that it wasn't a damned hatchet job done right in front of God and everyone and on live TV.

I know it's been re-hashed here a 1000 times, but it was a bulls***t call from a jack-off official and it still makes me very angry:mad:

i have come to the conclusion that ref though all games were played with TWO footballs. one is the decoy and the other one is the real game ball. obliviously allen patrick came up with the decoy ball.

MamaMia
8/30/2007, 08:35 PM
Be grateful. My father is a Longhorn. Its a wonder I turned out normal... I mean almost normal. :O

Actually, he's a really great Dad, in spite of his hornness. :P

StormySooner-IN
8/30/2007, 08:36 PM

It is the worst call in college football since Nebraska's '5th down touchdown'Oh, he was just messin around like always.;)

But, yea, it was a Bull***t call that I'll never forget. arrggh.:mad:

Im sure yall have seen THIS (http://www.soonercartoons.com/cartoons/pressconf.html)...but it is worth watching again.:)

rufnek05
8/30/2007, 08:41 PM
i like the ducks glasses

CatfishSooner
8/30/2007, 08:45 PM
Heh. One problem

Check my profile.

Yeah, well that'll make it a little harder to do that haha :D

Good luck

Rogue
8/30/2007, 08:54 PM
So he likes every team in Indiana except the ones that win? Only hope is the Cavs unless he convert to Colts or ND.

StormySooner-IN
8/30/2007, 09:05 PM
So he likes every team in Indiana except the ones that win? Only hope is the Cavs unless he convert to Colts or ND.

He is a Colts fan, too. He was actually born in Northern Indiana, so he was a a little bit of a Bears Fan growin up, heh.

He lived in Cleveland for 25 years, before we moved here. I was 5 when we moved out here.

rufnek05
8/30/2007, 09:08 PM
DA BEARS!!

StoopTroup
8/30/2007, 10:00 PM
If they know it upsets you....

They will always bring it up.

sooneron
8/30/2007, 10:12 PM
Actually, he's a really great Dad, in spite of his horniness. :P
:eek:

sooneron
8/30/2007, 10:13 PM
Oh, and Stormy Sooner should kick his dad in the junk.

MamaMia
8/30/2007, 10:16 PM
:eek:He still is quite the ladies man even at the age of 74. All my girlfriends when I was growing up, had a little crush on my Dad. :D

goingoneight
8/31/2007, 02:52 AM
Get this... my neighbor is an OSU football fan, a Cavs fan, a Detroit Lions fan, a Texas Rangers fan and likes to watch wrestling. Naturally, he always like to talk smack while his teams embarass him for some reason.
Has anyone ever seen "Kung Pow?" If you have, you'll understand why I call OSU fans 'Wimp Lo's.'