PDA

View Full Version : Who would you pick tonight

Boffingham
8/30/2007, 02:30 PM
if Adrian Peterson is in the open field and the only person between him and the endzone is Roy Williams...

I say Roy hits him hard enought to force a fumble, but then Adrian throws Roy to the ground and picks up the ball and scores.

batonrougesooner
8/30/2007, 02:35 PM
Considering they both posses such strong positive electromagnetic charges, the likes of which are rarely seen in the universe, it would be impossible for either to get within ten yards of each other. The consequences of even attempting such a meeting could prove to be disasterous for our planet and solar system. I recommend turning off all electronic devices during the game.

sooner45
8/30/2007, 02:36 PM
I say let AD run over Roy on his way for a TD!! Im ready for AD to dazzle sportsfans like he was able to do for us!!

boomersooner28
8/30/2007, 02:51 PM
Roy puts him in his place..."welcome to the league rook"

AD will have his time later.

The Maestro
8/30/2007, 02:56 PM
Please hurry up, Saturday...

SeattleOUstudent
8/30/2007, 03:00 PM
Ill be rooting for AD in this one.

soonerfaninpoteau
8/30/2007, 03:04 PM
Roy wins this battle

Bourbon St Sooner
8/30/2007, 03:16 PM
Go Bulldogs!

I'm guessing AD plays one series tonight. 4th preseason games are worthless.

josh09
8/30/2007, 03:18 PM
if Adrian Peterson is in the open field and the only person between him and the endzone is Roy Williams...

I say Roy hits him hard enought to force a fumble, but then Adrian throws Roy to the ground and picks up the ball and scores.

You should be banned for asking this question :D

sooneron
8/30/2007, 03:31 PM
Considering they both posses such strong positive electromagnetic charges, the likes of which are rarely seen in the universe, it would be impossible for either to get within ten yards of each other. The consequences of even attempting such a meeting could prove to be disasterous for our planet and solar system. I recommend turning off all electronic devices during the game.
Electro-

Magnetic

Pulse!:hot:

rufnek05
8/30/2007, 03:34 PM
AD jukes then spins. TRRW supermans and horse-collar tackles AD. and everyone who whitenesses said event, their head will explode at the mightiness of this event.

crawfish
8/30/2007, 03:50 PM
That might trigger a nuclear explosion. I hope it doesn't happen...

AlabamaSooner
8/30/2007, 04:25 PM
There are three events that could prove disasterous...

Zero degree Kelvin - all molecular motion stops

Split an atom - Boom!

AD and TRRW collide - worse than the previous two combined.

RFH Shakes
8/30/2007, 04:32 PM
If AD and TRRW were to collide it would create an cataclysmic event like none that has ever been seen before, and from that event would emerge a second Chuck Norris.

AlabamaSooner
8/30/2007, 04:51 PM
If AD and TRRW were to collide it would create an cataclysmic event like none that has ever been seen before, and from that event would emerge a second Chuck Norris.

So who would win in a collision between Chuck Norris (original) vs. Chuch Norris (collision byproduct)?

Jewstin
8/30/2007, 05:29 PM
IT'S A TRAP!