PDA

View Full Version : Wow...

Osce0la
8/30/2007, 01:29 PM
I don't know how people get away with stuff like this, but in this instance, I am not going to complain...

I walk inside the building to come back to my office, and this woman (yes - hawt) has just walked in from the other side of the building. She is wearing a white button down shirt - with the top 3 buttons undone. This wouldn't matter had the 3rd button not been so low. So yes, anybody that walks past this woman today gets a free look right inside her shirt...thing is, she is not even trying to hide it. She is pretty much just standing there and saying "here they are, go ahead and look...you know you want to"...

:eek:

sooner_born_1960
8/30/2007, 01:35 PM
Worthless withou...

dolemitesooner
8/30/2007, 01:35 PM
I don't see what the shocker is. Just check those bad boys out.

Hamhock
8/30/2007, 01:37 PM
i'd like to hear from the ladies on the board.

when you wear stuff like that, do you know what you're doing or is it just a byproduct of the shirt (for example, i'm often told that my pants highlight my huuuuge bulge, but i didn't really think about that when i put them on, they were just next in line).

so, are you doing it on purpose? if so, do you want me to look? stare?

what say you?

Widescreen
8/30/2007, 01:38 PM
Does this kind of thing **** other women off? My wife tends to make little snide comments about stuff while I pretend I didn't see anything.

oumartin
8/30/2007, 01:38 PM
Reach out and touch em and see where it goes from there.

Osce0la
8/30/2007, 01:50 PM
She had to be doing this on purpose...3 buttons, and the 3rd button was located just below her bewbs...you have to know when that button is open people have a clear view straight into your shirt...

oumartin
8/30/2007, 01:52 PM
c'mon do you not own a camera phone?

mdklatt
8/30/2007, 01:55 PM
Dear Penthouse,

I never thought this would happen to me....

Jeopardude
8/30/2007, 02:02 PM

when you wear stuff like that, do you know what you're doing or is it just a byproduct of the shirt (for example, i'm often told that my pants highlight my huuuuge bulge, but i didn't really think about that when i put them on, they were just next in line).

what say you?

How's that Supertramp song go?

...oh, yeah

Dreamer, you stupid little dreamer;
So now you put your head in your hands, oh no

:D

OKLA21FAN
8/30/2007, 02:02 PM
i've always wanted to work in such positive environment
:pop:

Osce0la
8/30/2007, 02:16 PM
c'mon do you not own a camera phone?
Again, Verizon has decided to be an a** and I still can not send pix messages anyway...On the bright side, I no longer have to pay for unlimited text, pix, and flix, since I can not send neither pix nor flix from my phone...

tulsaoilerfan
8/30/2007, 06:23 PM
I just hate it when that happens. :)

Harry Beanbag
8/30/2007, 06:25 PM
I do that with my pants all the time.

sanantoniosooner
8/30/2007, 06:26 PM
I saw a girl on campus a few days ago and her shirt was open to her naval.

Had the whole "V" thing going on.

Guys weren't even sneaky about checking it out either.

HskrGrl
8/30/2007, 06:34 PM
The shirt was probably a little too tight and that third button came undone on it's own and she has no clue since she doesn't stare at her own boobs all day. If you were a real gentleman you would have politely and discreetly mentioned to her that her button was undone and helped shield her from the glares of the pig headed men in the office while she redid the button. :D

StoopTroup
8/30/2007, 06:42 PM
The Wife and I were leaving Quik Trip awhile ago after stopping for one of their cold delicious designer slushies.

It was very busy and as we were leaving I held the door open for my Wife and a few other people. As I opened it this lady with a skin tight orange dreamsicle colored shirt and white skin tight jeans just took the 1st shot at the open door and walked right past me. I didn't say a word.

As we were getting in the car my wife was talking to me and I was looking past her back up at the QT door. My Wife asks "Are you looking at the lady in the orange?

I said "Darlin' that gal has to be pushing 55 or 60, plus even though she's attractive...she has nothing on you."

Yep...I've still got it

:D

:pop:

OKC-SLC
8/30/2007, 08:43 PM
Yep...I've still got it
If you still had it, she wouldn't have caught you looking in the first place.

;)

rufnek05
8/30/2007, 09:04 PM
you should have said "LOOK AT THAT ***"

Hamhock
8/30/2007, 10:09 PM

what say you?

no wimmens with an opinion?

sanantoniosooner
8/30/2007, 10:15 PM
I guess HskrGrl isn't obvious enough for you.