PDA

View Full Version : I just thought of the greatest invention EVAR

Osce0la
8/30/2007, 12:58 PM
I am going to create something where you hook up 2 lights to your car (one on the driver's side, one on the passenger's side). When you are on the road and need to turn or change lanes, you can hit a switch and, if turning right, you could turn on the light on the right...if turning left, you could turn on the light on the left. This way, people will know you are about to turn or change lanes - therefore, they don't have to worry about narrowly missing your car when you decide to turn...I was thinking about it and I think this sounds like it could be one of the best inventions EVAR!

But, then again, even if people had these lights, they would probably never use them anyway...:rolleyes:

OKLA21FAN
8/30/2007, 01:04 PM
if you could also rig it up to automatically turn on both lights when you apply the brake, you maybe on to something there.

Petro-Sooner
8/30/2007, 01:22 PM
I am going to create something where you hook up 2 lights to your car (one on the driver's side, one on the passenger's side). When you are on the road and need to turn or change lanes, you can hit a switch and, if turning right, you could turn on the light on the right...if turning left, you could turn on the light on the left. This way, people will know you are about to turn or change lanes - therefore, they don't have to worry about narrowly missing your car when you decide to turn...I was thinking about it and I think this sounds like it could be one of the best inventions EVAR!

But, then again, even if people had these lights, they would probably never use them anyway...:rolleyes:

Post of the week candidate.

leavingthezoo
8/30/2007, 01:28 PM

this is a terrible idea. don't you know people get distracted by shiny stuff. it's like bugs to light.

:D

(i think the proof is in the fender bender.) :)

rufnek05
8/30/2007, 02:06 PM
terrible idea, people will never remember to do that while talking on the cell phone.

devOUt
8/30/2007, 02:15 PM
While you're at it, could you invent a device that allows cars in the passing lane to go faster than cars in the right lane?

SoonerBorn68
8/30/2007, 02:17 PM
I'm thinking of getting a pair of driving lights and attach them under my back bumper for those bastages who tailgate me with their brights on.

Hot Rod
8/30/2007, 02:27 PM
"I call it...a JUMP...to conclusions mat!"

http://www.escapefromcubiclenation.com/get_a_life_blog/images/jump_to_conclusions_mat.png

Hot Rod
8/30/2007, 02:28 PM
While you're at it, could you invent a device that allows cars in the passing lane to go faster than cars in the right lane?

I'll help finance this one.

Osce0la
8/30/2007, 02:32 PM
All that would take is some reinforced bumpers and a license to knock slow driving people off the road...I will contact the DOT about this...