PDA

View Full Version : ice bowl: you tube

King Crimson
8/30/2007, 11:19 AM
not the real ice bowl, but it's ours.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DVXFS6nzJrU&NR=1

i get horny when i hear a Linda Cavanaugh voice-over.

birddog
8/30/2007, 12:12 PM
i remember that like it was yesterday. i had serious flashbacks during last year's game.

Newbomb Turk
8/30/2007, 03:13 PM
i get horny when i hear a Linda Cavanaugh voice-over.

glad I'm not the only one. :O

sooneron
8/30/2007, 03:34 PM
glad I'm not the only one. Bob Barry, too!:O
:eek:

crawfish
8/30/2007, 03:42 PM
Those weenie OSU band members were all gone halfway through the third quarter. About a dozen of us hardy Pride members stayed until the end of the game. Including yours truly.

Newbomb Turk
8/30/2007, 04:37 PM
:eek:

not to mention Pat Jones.

King Crimson
8/30/2007, 05:03 PM
Those weenie OSU band members were all gone halfway through the third quarter. About a dozen of us hardy Pride members stayed until the end of the game. Including yours truly.

Spekasaurus Rex to Craw. Right on. even though, that's not what fatso poke the tuba says. and this was in Big Bob's Pokie days, which i do not forget. i gotta get one of those Oklahoma Sooners stocking caps ("beanies") like Coach is wearing at a rakish tilt.

sooneron
8/30/2007, 09:33 PM
not to mention Pat Jones, Kelly Ogle, Jack Ogle, Jack Bowen, Gary England....
:rolleyes:

StoopTroup
8/30/2007, 09:39 PM
Pat Jones - "It was weird"

19 a$$ kickins ain't that weird.

RacerX
8/30/2007, 09:50 PM
The play with Damon catching the ball and falling down is the only play in my memory of the game.

Petro-Sooner
8/30/2007, 09:52 PM

Good grief was it that many???? He wasnt there that long was he?

Petro-Sooner
8/30/2007, 09:56 PM

I was 2-3rd grade at the time in Morris, OK. I remember telling dad I wish I was there. We were in his little toyota pickup trying to keep it on the road from the ice. He looked at me liked I was stupid. Granted dad was never a sports fan.

XingTheRubicon
8/31/2007, 08:59 AM
13-0 in '85

19-0 in '86 and the first thing one my buddies (AGGY) from high school said was "You guys didn't score an offensive touchdown." At first I was confused, I didn't know how a person that was so well trained at remembering to eat and breathe could actually say words like that....in that order. So, I answered, "you do know you guys haven't scored since 'The Reflex' don't you." The Reflex was a 1984 Duran Duran song. To this day proud little AGGY doesn't know what I meant, and it's probably just as well....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s_LjOD0Z1CA
yikes

stoopified
8/31/2007, 09:21 AM
He was there long enough to become the WINNINGEST coach in osu history(65 wins).He also has the distinction of being the losingest coach(62 losses).How many coaches can claim that unique qualification?