PDA

View Full Version : the good shepherd

jk the sooner fan
8/30/2007, 09:09 AM
ok so the search feature isnt working.....

however, i watched this last nite.....and i'm still not sure what to think about it

i think it was a good movie, albeit slow. but, the fact that i'm still sitting here working out what happened probably means it was a good movie

the thing i'm confused on is who the violinist actually was.....i assumed that based on the looks john toturro's character was making when he was interrogating the other russian, that he actually believe him

but the screen shot on the document found behind the binding of the book was so quick that i couldnt make it out

and i'm guessing that the girl was killed in order to protect his son

soonerbrat
8/30/2007, 09:12 AM
i only half watched that while i was doing other stuff.
so i can't really comment

Sooner Born Sooner Bred
8/30/2007, 09:20 AM
I turned that movie off about half way through it. I thought it was lame. Seriously.

jk the sooner fan
8/30/2007, 09:35 AM
i never thought chicks would care for the movie

thanks to both of you for proving my point :)

soonerbrat
8/30/2007, 09:36 AM
what i watched, i liked. i was just distracted

yermom
8/30/2007, 09:42 AM
i saw it right when it came out in the theater, i am kinda fuzzy on the details, but i'm pretty sure the first guy was really the impostor, but i don't remember what was in the book exactly. i think the girl knew too much and that could be exploited to out his son's **** up later

jk the sooner fan
8/30/2007, 09:45 AM
go on....

yermom
8/30/2007, 09:49 AM
you mean about the son?

he was under surveillance the whole time and telling her where the Bay of Pigs invasion was going, etc... thus causing the whole failure of the operation

jk the sooner fan
8/30/2007, 09:53 AM
no i was telling brat to go on, lol

i had the spoiler figured out

the russian guy confused me the most

yermom
8/30/2007, 09:57 AM
oh, heh

carry on then