PDA

View Full Version : Hey The Maestro: Tilted Kilt info!

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
8/30/2007, 12:25 AM
Get ahold of Lindee(figuratively) if you want to get involved in the OU Club in Tempe.

Sooner Football is finally here!‏
Sent: Wed 8/29/07 9:12 PM
To: Lindee Long ([email protected])
Phoenix just broke a record .... 29 days of temperatures over 110 degrees and I am wondering why we all chose to live in the desert over the plains of Oklahoma? What were we thinking? Honestly ... we could all be watching the game live this weekend in that spectacular stadium!

Oh well ... I am very excited that we are finally just days away from getting together again to watch our Sooners play football! I was beginning to think the day would never come!

The game this Saturday is at 4pm ... lots of time to get those chores done around the house and then head over which ever Tilted Kilt location works best for you to cool off with a cold beverage, some good food and Sooner football!

The Tilted Kilt locations are:

Scottsdale
7077 E. Bell Rd ... 85254

Tempe
660 W. Warner Rd ... 85284

It would be great if you guys would RSVP to me so I can give each restaurant an idea of how many plan on showing up.

Also ... if anyone would like to be the host/hostess for the Tempe location please let me know. I plan on alternating locations but would like to have someone help me organize things down there in Tempe!

BOOMER SOONER!

Lindee L. Long
President
AZ Alumni & Friends of the
University of Oklahoma

dolemitesooner
8/30/2007, 12:27 AM
Man the tilted kilt was fun. Next time I am there I am in arizona I will be at that place. GAURANTEED

8/30/2007, 12:36 AM
Man the tilted kilt was fun. Next time I am there I am in arizona I will be at that place. GAURANTEEDI told them to expect you at 4 this sat. They said, well, er, ah, "tell him to go to the one in Tempe. He'll like it better down there."

dolemitesooner
8/30/2007, 12:37 AM
I told them to expect you at 4 this sat. They said, well, er, ah, "tell him to go to the one in Tempe. He'll like it better down there."
Rush after last time. That is no ****ing lie

yermom
8/30/2007, 12:43 AM
they miss you and the donut

dolemitesooner
8/30/2007, 12:51 AM
they miss you and the donutOhh god I forgot about the donut.

Who ya got dolemite Who ya got

Frozen Sooner
8/30/2007, 12:57 AM
That damn donut still makes me laugh.

dolemitesooner
8/30/2007, 12:58 AM
That damn donut still makes me laugh.
lol:D Was that not ****ing awesome LMAO

AZSOONER
8/30/2007, 08:46 AM
I've asked them at the kilt about OU football, and no one ever seemed to know what I was talking about, so this week I've made plans to watch the game at home, but will be there for future games.

8/30/2007, 09:33 AM
I've asked them at the kilt about OU football, and no one ever seemed to know what I was talking about, so this week I've made plans to watch the game at home, but will be there for future games.You might want to call them during a commercial when the game is being played, and ask them if there are any OU people watching the game there.

The Maestro
8/30/2007, 12:08 PM
Ain't no way I am hosting squat. That sounds like work. I will go there when I need a place to watch OU games, but it will be for my entertainment, not to host. Hosting is for people who are "somewhat" interested in the game and more about being an OU alum. I am a little more than somewhat interested and two years in Norman was all I completed...I'm a Bison from OBU! Their intramural flag football games aren't televised, though.

8/30/2007, 12:19 PM
Ain't no way I am hosting squat. That sounds like work. I will go there when I need a place to watch OU games, but it will be for my entertainment, not to host. Hosting is for people who are "somewhat" interested in the game and more about being an OU alum. I am a little more than somewhat interested and two years in Norman was all I completed...I'm a Bison from OBU! Their intramural flag football games aren't televised, though.Geez, already!

yermom
8/30/2007, 12:19 PM
so, what you are saying is that you aren't a real fan

:pop: