PDA

View Full Version : I see UNT...

setem
8/29/2007, 11:09 PM
I see UNT getting beat by at least 3 scores!
I see UNT having a tough day on offense!
I see UNT not being able to stop the run!
I see UNT getting smoked on deep the ball!
I see UNT getting their wings clipped!
I see UNT having a coach that is in for a rude awakening!

Dodge welcome to the big leagues!!!:pop:

goingoneight
8/29/2007, 11:32 PM
The last two openers we played teams who had no idea what they were going to do other than gang up on Adrian Peterson. For TCU, it was easy as pie when the line puked down their legs the whole time and nobody could throw or catch a ball to help him out.
This year, I'm certain UNT has their eyes on Allen Patrick. He may not even play that we know for right now. The offense is honestly going to be a total mystery to UNT unless they think they can keep up with OUr receivers speed. The line is better, the wideouts are in for a huge year, and all of the running backs (save for AP) have proven they're quality receivers as well. If DeMarco lives up to his billing, this could be a massive blowout. By the time UNT is through chasing a running back that they can't touch, they'll be gasping for air when we send Malcom or Adron out deep.

Also, the leadership has changed in a unique way. In 2005, everything was flat from leadership to experience and overall consistency. 2006, the team had PT who was in 0-1 in starters and was probably a little nervous to be back at it. PT became a great leader and led his team to oevrtime in the BCS. This year, the guys around the quarterback will be the leaders after all the crap they've gone through the last two years. They know how to stay calm, they know how to lead, they've seen the damndest of things happen when you least expect it, and will be focused to finish. That's another unspoken quality of the situation Bradford is walking into.

CatfishSooner
8/30/2007, 12:45 AM
I see UNT getting beat by at least 3 scores!
I see UNT having a tough day on offense!
I see UNT not being able to stop the run!
I see UNT getting smoked on deep the ball!
I see UNT getting their wings clipped!
I see UNT having a coach that is in for a rude awakening!

Dodge welcome big to the leagues!!!:pop:

Only by 3 scores?????? Seriously?????????/

Intown
8/30/2007, 12:50 AM
I see running the statue of liberty play to M. Kelly for a 75 yard TD on the first play, putting together some good highlight reel material for 3 quarters, and getting a real good feel for the back-ups in the 4th.

I also see myself running up a pretty good bar bill after all that and telling everyone that we should've opened up with the statue of liberty.

goingoneight
8/30/2007, 01:14 AM
:les: BRING IN NICKELZ... HE'S OUR SAVIOR!!!1!