PDA

View Full Version : Dear drunk driver of the forest green Mazda pickup

GrapevineSooner
8/29/2007, 09:53 PM
I only wish I had overruled the 911 operator I had called just prior to you slamming into the Dodge Ram pickup driven by some poor guy who just moved here from the UK and given here the license plate number that was right in front of me.

I also wish I had followed my other gut instinct and followed the both of you into the parking lot at the On the Run at 377 and North Tarrant right after the accident. As it was, my wife told me to go back over to the gas station to offer up what I saw to the guy that got hit and to the police.

And I pray to God you didn't hurt or kill anyone else when you drove off after the guy you hit was gracious enough to go inside and get a towel for your bleeding mouth.

I can only hope one of the cameras at the gas station got a clear photo of your license plate number. Or that a cop notices your front end beat up, pulls your *** over, and throws you in jail where you belong.

Because I saw you take a swig of Bud Light when I was right beside you. And at that moment, I decided it would be in my best interests to stay behind you. I also saw you almost swerve over to the left into oncoming traffic from the opposite direction. From that standpoint, it's a damn good thing you rear ended a guy in a Dodge Ram heavy duty truck going about 10 MPH.

1stTimeCaller
8/29/2007, 10:06 PM
call the police and tell them everything that you saw. Give them your number and tell them tha tyou can identify the guy, if you can.

GrapevineSooner
8/29/2007, 10:14 PM
Oh that's been done.

I waited with the English guy (who I found out is a ManU supporter) at the gas station until the cops showed up (once the dispatcher finally figured out where we were at 40 minutes later) and told them everything I saw.