PDA

View Full Version : Obama is a chainsmoker

Okla-homey
8/29/2007, 06:30 AM
Obama has announced he is hooked and can't stop.

Hillary supports a national ciggy ban.

Interesting?

Harry Beanbag
8/29/2007, 07:18 AM
Not really.

crawfish
8/29/2007, 07:26 AM

Hillary supports a national ciggy ban*.

Interesting?

* Only for cigars not used orally. :texan:

KABOOKIE
8/29/2007, 08:05 AM
What brand of Menthols does he smoke? :D

Okla-homey
8/29/2007, 08:08 AM
What brand of Menthols does he smoke? :D

That is a racially insensitive and bigotted thing to say.

Kools I bet. or Newport.;)

King Crimson
8/29/2007, 11:51 AM
it's a free country. who cares? but, you could say it's typical Hillary "hardball" trying to be divisive and mobilize the greenies to her make-up and hair like a grimacing tropical fish bandwagon.

soonerscuba
8/29/2007, 12:10 PM

Hillary supports a national ciggy ban.

Interesting?

Both of these statements are waaaayyyy out of context.

Obama smokes, I don't think he's mentioned the frequency at which he does, and if so, whatever, it's his right.

Hillary Clinton said that she would call it a "good day" if America banned smoking in public, quite a ways from endorsing a national cig ban.

It should be noted that while I don't smoke, business not government should determine who gets to smoke where.

OULenexaman
8/29/2007, 02:01 PM
he smokes Newport....ran into him outside the Hancock building once. All the bros, or in his case half a bro, smoke Newport in Chitown.

KABOOKIE
8/29/2007, 02:17 PM
he smokes Newport....ran into him outside the Hancock building once. All the bros, or in his case half a bro, smoke Newport in Chitown.

DING!

King Crimson
8/29/2007, 02:19 PM
that's weird about Newports. all the poser college white chicks/dudes smoke Parliaments around here. no reason, they just do.

it's been like that for 10 years.

soonerinabilene
8/29/2007, 02:36 PM
that's weird about Newports. all the poser college white chicks/dudes smoke Parliaments around here. no reason, they just do.

Its the recessed charcoal filter. Or they are gay. Or both.

royalfan5
8/29/2007, 02:38 PM

Several of my undergrad roommates fit that description and smoked Parliments, which they called P-funk's, which made it worse. At least everyone doesn't smoke cloves.

rufnek05
8/29/2007, 02:45 PM
anyone seen those new camel's in the black and pink box? i was walking on campus and saw some dude pull some out of his bag and light up, i just started laughing.