PDA

View Full Version : Flight Schedule

Rogue
8/28/2007, 03:20 PM
You might think I've just been posting on here all day. Actually I've been in airports being delayed all day. En route to Minneapolis for a quick trip. Just got off the phone with Delta, they might give me a refund. I asked for a free flight voucher instead. They said I'll have to call back after my trip. Advice? Dammit, I want some free chit for my being inconvenienced. :mad:

KABOOKIE
8/28/2007, 03:22 PM
I haven't flown in a week and I'm bummed.

Rogue
8/28/2007, 03:33 PM
FWIW, the advice I'm looking for is how to get a free flight voucher. I'm thinking it can't be too hard since the agent today basically offered to refund my flight while I'm halfway there.

usmc-sooner
8/28/2007, 03:41 PM
You might think I've just been posting on here all day. Actually I've been in airports being delayed all day. En route to Minneapolis for a quick trip. Just got off the phone with Delta, they might give me a refund. I asked for a free flight voucher instead. They said I'll have to call back after my trip. Advice? Dammit, I want some free chit for my being inconvenienced. :mad:

go into the bathroom and tap someone's foot under the stall :D

KABOOKIE
8/28/2007, 03:45 PM
go into the bathroom and tap someone's foot under the stall :D

What's the code? :D

usmc-sooner
8/28/2007, 03:46 PM
What's the code? :D

tell them you're Sam Spade from LA

KABOOKIE
8/28/2007, 03:48 PM
tell them you're Sam Spade from LA

Pure internet greatness.

SoonerStormchaser
8/28/2007, 03:59 PM
Is it weather related? If so, you're screwed! If not...lemme know.

Rogue
8/28/2007, 04:04 PM
Is it weather related? If so, you're screwed! If not...lemme know.
Not weather related. First flight was delayed for "maintenance."

I had to search the SO to find out what the Sam Spade references were about.

SoonerStormchaser
8/28/2007, 05:07 PM
Ok...they they have to cover any meals/lodging that you experience during your delay until they get you to your final destination...and they have to put you on ANY airline they can that'll get you to your final destination if you want them to. As far as the free flight thingy is concerned, that's just icing on the cake.

olevetonahill
8/28/2007, 05:13 PM
What the hell am I missin here ?
Iffin they gonna gives you back ur Moneys, Take that shat and then Buy another flight . Free flight , DUH

mdklatt
8/28/2007, 05:16 PM
En route to Minneapolis for a quick trip.

Do not tap your feet in the airport restroom while you're there.