PDA

View Full Version : Mack Brown's All Character Team

OklahomaRed
8/28/2007, 08:45 AM
Before you read, I did copy and paste from an e-mail from a friend. Not original, but thought you guys would enjoy it.

We have to admit the Horns have a practically insurmountable lead over rest of the Big 12 in Felony Arrest…..I understand the UT band is working on a stirring rendition of ‘Jailhouse Rock’ as an alternative to their less contemporary *fight song.

Sportswriters report the latest play the Horns now run from their new ‘no huddle ‘ offense (some silly rule about ‘probies’ being unable to associate with other *felons) is called “Jailbreak”… they snap the ball and everyone scatters…..40 yard dash times improved dramatically after Mack piped in the sounds of crashing glass, alarm bells, and shots being fired. An unnamed back said running with the ball is a breeze, pointing out ‘it’s a lot lighter than a TV’.

The UT Athletic Director, Delouse Dodd announced today that UT’s annual game in Dallas with OU, formerly promoted as the “Red River Shoot out”, has changed its name for obvious reason. The new corporate sponsor, Correction Corporation of America, has insisted that henceforth the brawl…uh….game, be known as the ‘Rehabilitation Bowl’ . At half time all current and *former Perps.... uh … *players, will make an appearance on the field with their probation officers…..space available. The combined bands will then play that sentimental classic, “We’ll be home for Christmas…..if only in our dreams”. It sure brings a tear to my eye even now.*

Aaron Humphries Possession
Cedric Benson Trespassing
Ramonce Taylor Possession
Edorian McCullouch Possession
Cedric Griffin Disorderly Conduct
Aaron Harris Possession
Sergo Kindel DWI
Myron Hardy Weapons
Kwame Cavil Possession
Tyrell Gatewood Possession
Tarell Brown Possession
Selvin Young Possession
Larry Dibbles Possession
Brock Edwards Assault
Robert Joseph Burgularly
Henry Melton DWI

SeattleOUstudent
8/28/2007, 10:04 AM
Hmmmm....im getting some deja vu.

http://www.soonerfans.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1991534#post1991534

TexasLidig8r
8/28/2007, 10:08 AM
Germans bomb Pearl Harbor.

Water is wet.

Bring it back next off-season... Football awaits!!!

JohnnyMack
8/28/2007, 10:09 AM
Threads like these make us look like Aggies.

Stop it.

OklahomaRed
8/28/2007, 11:50 AM
Hey. I hadn't seen it before. :D It was actually sent to me today from a recent MHA graduate from O.U. Sorry we all can't sit around and masturbate on SF all day as yourself. Carry on. I will give you SF insiders your board back. Sorry to make attempts to join your gay click Johnny Mack. You know, I hope I get to meet you in person some day because you can NOT be as big an as*hat in person as you are on this board?

JohnnyMack
8/28/2007, 12:42 PM
Oh it's possible. Just ask my wife.

FaninAma
8/28/2007, 12:53 PM
Oh it's possible. Just ask my wife.

I did. She said you really did suck in bed. :D

JohnnyMack
8/28/2007, 12:57 PM
I did. She said you really did suck in bed. :D

Pfft. I got her knocked up again. Now she don't want nuthin' to do with it.

TexasLidig8r
8/28/2007, 01:03 PM
Pfft. I got her knocked up again. Now she don't want nuthin' to do with it.

Oh that's ok.. after Kid 2 is born.. they get their sex drive back immediately and remain insatiable the rest of their natural life... exotic lingerie, trapezes, threesomes with midget circus clowns.. it's all good.

Oh.. want to buy a bridge in Arizona too? :D

JohnnyMack
8/28/2007, 01:08 PM
Oh that's ok.. after Kid 2 is born.. they get their sex drive back immediately and remain insatiable the rest of their natural life... exotic lingerie, trapezes, threesomes with midget circus clowns.. it's all good.

People I hate:

1. you

:D

fwsooner22
8/28/2007, 01:10 PM

SEE......That's why it is impossible to hate the Lid..........spek

XingTheRubicon
8/28/2007, 01:12 PM
Hey. I hadn't seen it before. :D It was actually sent to me today from a recent MHA graduate from O.U. Sorry we all can't sit around and masturbate on SF all day as yourself. Carry on. I will give you SF insiders your board back. Sorry to make attempts to join your gay click Johnny Mack. You know, I hope I get to meet you in person some day because you can NOT be as big an as*hat in person as you are on this board?

Easy there, Doc. We have several self-appointed hall monitors but we almost have to them this time of year. Nobody gives a damn about the front page of the football board in the off season, but it's game week and the very best thing to do with a humerous/email post...is slip it into a serious topic about 30 posts in. Confusing the hell out of everyone encouraged and expected.

ouwapiti
8/28/2007, 01:31 PM
oklahomared........'delouse' dodd !!!!!hahahahahah.....dr pepper came out my nose when i read that !!!!!!...good one !!!!!!