PDA

View Full Version : Brokeback Bathroom!

Okla-homey
8/28/2007, 06:05 AM
Idaho congressmen pleaded guilty to attempted hook-up in an airport mensroom. Of course, he now insists it's all a big misunderstanding. Maybe he was out of TP and was groping around the guy's feet in the stall next to him for an extra roll. It could happen...

http://www.startribune.com/587/story/1386023.html

Big time (former) anti-ghey rights guy. Does this help prove, once again, the most virulent anti-ghey folk are too often closeted queens?

discuss.

:pop:

Jerk
8/28/2007, 06:10 AM
Faaaaaaaaabulous!

OUinFLA
8/28/2007, 06:40 AM
darn politicians,
always trying to shake hands.

jk the sooner fan
8/28/2007, 06:40 AM
incredible......... a grown man, a senator no less, pleads guilty to something he didnt do

riiiiiighhhhhhhhhhhhtttt

there should be a law......if you're in the US Congress, and you are convicted of anything, you are immediately out

period

Harry Beanbag
8/28/2007, 06:50 AM
Maybe he just has a wide stance.

Sooner Born Sooner Bred
8/28/2007, 06:50 AM
At one point, police reports said, Craig handed the arresting officer a business card that identified him as a U.S. senator and said, "What do you think about that?"

I think you're a perv who happens to be a senator:confused:

Okieflyer
8/28/2007, 07:22 AM
It really is a sick twisted world. :(

Go get a room you pervert! :mad:

Rogue
8/28/2007, 07:52 AM
Does this help prove, once again, the most virulent anti-ghey folk are too often closeted queens?

discuss.

:pop:

I'll bite. If I read your statement correctly, you are asking if I agree with something that has already been proven? Sure, it could (re)prove that. It could also prove that the only way to get elected in Idaho is to toe the conservative line. Understatedly, my home state is not known for tolerance. Craig was a big supporter of veterans, and did some good for us there.

Perhaps more guilt from being a draft-dodger who joined the ARNG from 1970-1974. Linkage (http://www.vote-smart.org/bio.php?can_id=S0241103) or Lingage, part deux (http://craig.senate.gov/lec_biography.cfm)

This one is funny! Heh! :D (http://www.nndb.com/people/214/000032118/)

At one point, police reports said, Craig handed the arresting officer a business card that identified him as a U.S. senator and said, "What do you think about that?" I think you have the right to remain silent, plus a few others.

OklahomaTuba
8/28/2007, 08:37 AM
Sounds like a heck of a guy.

I wonder why he hasn't resigned yet?

critical_phil
8/28/2007, 08:37 AM
Maybe he just has a wide stance.

how wide is your stance? (http://www.soonerfans.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1997845#post1997845)

limey_sooner
8/28/2007, 08:51 AM
Must resist making a joke about the phrase "wide stance" must resist.

ChickSoonerFan
8/28/2007, 09:48 AM
I don't get it? The officer was in the airport bathroom stall, undercover, waiting for someone to tap his foot close to his? Thereby signaling some sort of sexual readiness?

Seriously? I just don't get it.

rufnek05
8/28/2007, 10:29 AM
this is just odd, and it does make me wonder about the really really really out-spoked anti-ghey rights people.

mdklatt
8/28/2007, 10:37 AM
Does this help prove, once again, the most virulent anti-ghey folk are too often closeted queens?

Yes.

I think there's a sexuality continuum. At one end are people (men and women) who only find women attractive, at the other end are people who only find men attractive, and then there's a middle ground of people who could go either way under the right circumstances. People who think you can choose which gender you're attracted to might be right in a way; maybe they can choose because they're close to the middle, and they assume everybody else is that way. There are also people who are at the "wrong" end of the continuum who cannot accept that, and are desperate to believe that you can change your mind. So, the biggest anti-gay histrionics are probably from people who are personally struggling with a choice (real or wishful thinking) to not be gay.

yermom
8/28/2007, 10:39 AM
at least they aren't doing this in your bathroom mdk ;)

now where is my pic of that Jesus Camp guy...

usmc-sooner
8/28/2007, 10:41 AM
I don't believe in gay marriage and most Americans don't believe in it either. That doesn't mean I'm a closet queen. I just don't believe in it. Now I don't advocate picking on gays or making their lives miserable. I do get a little tired of the whole homophobe thing though, just because I think that lifestyle is wrong doesn't mean I fear gays or hate them.

mdklatt
8/28/2007, 10:42 AM
at least they aren't doing this in your bathroom mdk ;)

We moved out of that building, so no more bathroom shenanigans.

yermom
8/28/2007, 10:45 AM
I don't believe in gay marriage and most Americans don't believe in it either. That doesn't mean I'm a closet queen. I just don't believe in it. Now I don't advocate picking on gays or making their lives miserable. I do get a little tired of the whole homophobe thing though, just because I think that lifestyle is wrong doesn't mean I fear gays or hate them.

with all of the other bull**** going on, aren't there other things to be worrying about? why single out the gays in the first place?

not believing in something vs. promoting legislation against something are two different things

usmc-sooner
8/28/2007, 10:51 AM
with all of the other bull**** going on, aren't there other things to be worrying about? why single out the gays in the first place?

not believing in something vs. promoting legislation against something are two different things

I don't single them out. Gay marriage has never been legal in the U.S.

I am not aware of any legislation currently being promoted against them. They put the gay marriage thing up to state votes in 13 states, some red states and blue states, in 2004. All 13 states voted against it.

Jimminy Crimson
8/28/2007, 10:53 AM
I think you're a perv who happens to be a senator:confused:

Ted Kennedy? :confused:

:D

mdklatt
8/28/2007, 10:53 AM

Straight people have some rights that gay people do not have. How is that not discrimination?

Dio
8/28/2007, 10:54 AM
I don't think this part can be repeated enough:

"He has a wide stance"

Rogue
8/28/2007, 10:55 AM
Isn't gay marriage legal in Mass? Or, isn't it illegal to deny marriage rights to gays in Mass?

Jimminy Crimson
8/28/2007, 10:58 AM
Straight people have some rights that gay people do not have. How is that not discrimination?

It's their choice! :pop:

Octavian
8/28/2007, 11:04 AM

There might be something to that. But they also could be just some really intelligent liars who know they have to campaign on bogus issues to whip up the base's outrage and win.

It is funny though.

Foley

Vitter

The YR Leader

Now this dude...

The GOP needs a splash of pink in their logo. Maybe the elephant itself.

This is just the greatest story of the week...how many more GOP baiters can turn out to be bait?

usmc-sooner
8/28/2007, 11:04 AM

gay people have the same rights as I do.

yermom
8/28/2007, 11:08 AM

I am not aware of any legislation currently being promoted against them. They put the gay marriage thing up to state votes in 13 states, some red states and blue states, in 2004. All 13 states voted against it.

i'm talking about the Senator(s) not you.

seems there is at least one state that allows it, Vermont maybe? and what happens if someone moves from there? are they no longer married? what if they got married in Canada? it's more of a federal thing than a state thing IMO

there may not be legislation going right now, but there has been.

yermom
8/28/2007, 11:10 AM
gay people have the same rights as I do.

yeah, if they want to marry chicks

usmc-sooner
8/28/2007, 11:10 AM
i'm talking about the Senator(s) not you.

seems there is at least one state that allows it, Vermont maybe? and what happens if someone moves from there? are they no longer married? what if they got married in Canada? it's more of a federal thing that a state thing IMO

there may not be legislation going right now, but there has been.

you may be right, I think that there are one or two states that now allow it.

soonerbrat
8/28/2007, 11:11 AM
remind me not to tap my toes in the men's restroom

yermom
8/28/2007, 11:12 AM
remind me to tap my toes in the men's restroom

:eek:

:hot:

usmc-sooner
8/28/2007, 11:14 AM
gay or straight why would anyone want to have sex in a toilet stall? Especially in an airport toilet stall. The smell alone would give me ED

yermom
8/28/2007, 11:16 AM
where else you going to do it in the airport? :D

maybe they are cleaner in Minnesota...

NormanPride
8/28/2007, 11:28 AM
What if he has a thing for crap as well? That would make the loo a very appealing place to bump uglies.

rd280z
8/28/2007, 11:29 AM
I think that most Fanatics are just scared that they will be exposed for what they profess to find intolerable.

sooner_born_1960
8/28/2007, 11:48 AM
I don't get it? The officer was in the airport bathroom stall, undercover, waiting for someone to tap his foot close to his? Thereby signaling some sort of sexual readiness?

Seriously? I just don't get it.
I'm with chick on this one. And why would a guy plead guilty to lewd conduct, when all he did was tap the cop's foot? It seems to me, some lewd conduct should take place before someone is arrested for lewd conduct.

For the record, I think the senator is probably a sicko.

soonerbrat
8/28/2007, 11:51 AM
i guess foot tapping is a precursor to lewd behavior..but still..do you arrest someone for DUI before they start the car?

SoonerBOI
8/28/2007, 11:56 AM
outrageously sickening.

yermom
8/28/2007, 11:57 AM
I'm with chick on this one. And why would a guy plead guilty to lewd conduct, when all he did was tap the cop's foot? It seems to me, some lewd conduct should take place before someone is arrested for lewd conduct.

For the record, I think the senator is probably a sicko.

apparently this isn't the first time the gay thing has come out about him

yermom
8/28/2007, 11:58 AM
i guess foot tapping is a precursor to lewd behavior..but still..do you arrest someone for DUI before they start the car?

in OK it's called "actual physical control"

lol

i agree though

ChickSoonerFan
8/28/2007, 11:59 AM
Something is very very wrong here.

I wonder if the foot tapping only applies in the stalls. What about at urinals? What about women's stalls?

TheHumanAlphabet
8/28/2007, 11:59 AM
This guy is hosed!

I think he is up for re-election next year. Methinks he may have a difficult time.

Say, I didn't know tapping your right foot in the stall was code for getting some?

sooner_born_1960
8/28/2007, 12:00 PM
Is everything about drinking with you? ;)

soonerbrat
8/28/2007, 12:00 PM
Is everything about drinking with you? ;)

pretty much, yeah.

sooner_born_1960
8/28/2007, 12:03 PM
pretty much, yeah. Good. just checking.

Hatfield
8/28/2007, 12:52 PM
it is more than foot tapping and "wide stance"...it appears he ran his hand under the stall 3 times and also move his foot to where it was touching the officer's foot.

this is after he stared into the officer's stall for 2 minutes and then entered the next stall and blocked the door with his luggage.

wierd.

(i agree that i would like to see more (haha) before the charge but the idea that he regrets pleading guilty now is just stupid)

Okla-homey
8/28/2007, 12:55 PM

I disagree. Gay people have the same rights as anyone else to marry a person of the opposite secks. What they want are additional rights... to marry someone of the same secks.

Ergo, they are asking for more than the rest of us. That's kinda unconstitutional.

mdklatt
8/28/2007, 01:01 PM
Ergo, they are asking for more than the rest of us. That's kinda unconstitutional.

Wouldn't straight people be able to marry somebody of the same sex if they wanted to?

Pricetag
8/28/2007, 01:14 PM
Obiously, none of these people have read the "pooping at work" e-mail. Maybe the guy was just doing an ASTAIRE.

jeremy885
8/28/2007, 03:20 PM
Wouldn't straight people be able to marry somebody of the same sex if they wanted to?

I think the speed limit is unjust. Why don't we allow everyone to ignore one law of their choosing (except murder)?

Gays can marry.
Illegals can stay and work.
I can speed all I want.
Baseball players can use roids.

Everyone is happy

Rogue
8/28/2007, 03:23 PM
Can I break a different law every day or do I have to choose one right now for the rest of my life. Cause today I want to rob a bank. Tomorrow, maybe speeding.

1stTimeCaller
8/28/2007, 03:28 PM
let's not all act like we've never done that in a public restroom.

Not that big of a deal, people.

KABOOKIE
8/28/2007, 03:32 PM
Can I break a different law every day or do I have to choose one right now for the rest of my life. Cause today I want to rob a bank. Tomorrow, maybe speeding.

Why would you worry about speeding after stealing all that CASH!!!!???

jeremy885
8/28/2007, 03:41 PM

Since laws won't matter anymore, have a go!

Rogue
8/28/2007, 03:48 PM
Why would you worry about speeding after stealing all that CASH!!!!???

Cause I'll be inconvenienced waiting for THE MAN to write me tickets on my way to break other laws. If it's my day to speed, then I'll just tell 'em, "thanks for stopping me, but I'm speeding today so I'll just be on my way." :cool:

yermom
8/28/2007, 04:17 PM
let's not all act like we've never done that in a public restroom.

Not that big of a deal, people.

ewww

Ike
8/28/2007, 04:38 PM
my own half baked bit on gay marriage:

Gay used to mean "having or showing a merry, lively mood"....basically being happy. Then the homos appropriated that word, and we can't really use it to describe us being happy. In fact, I bet there are some out there that are less happy for not having that word, and believe that the homos, having appropriated that word, are more happy.

Now, these homos want to get married. well, marriage ain't for happy folks!!!! I think there are some that fear that gays will have happy marriages if we allow them, and that just won't be good for anyone.

(btw, this is all just random rambling)

picasso
8/28/2007, 05:20 PM
good lord people there are actually some conservative gay folks.

hey, Elton used to be married to a womannnn.

olevetonahill
8/28/2007, 05:23 PM
MY nephew is ****ing gay !

mdklatt
8/28/2007, 05:26 PM
MY nephew is ****ing gay !

That's really the only way to be sure.

picasso
8/28/2007, 05:28 PM
hey the artist in my avvie was gay. and no it's not Howzit.

olevetonahill
8/28/2007, 05:33 PM
That's really the only way to be sure.
Has been fer about 15 yrs now
They have 1 kid :pop:

Hatfield
8/29/2007, 12:36 PM
http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c12/cursed613/Craig.jpg?t=1188406969

limey_sooner
8/29/2007, 12:41 PM
Craig should have done his press conference like this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8cQ3Y4OIhgU