PDA

View Full Version : Red wasp Killin Mission !

olevetonahill
8/27/2007, 11:00 PM
I have a big ole red wasp nest in My eaves . Im fixing to go ambush em.
Im gonna give em a fighting chance tho
Im gonna be in my hat and BVDs
Wish me luck
I will try to report back :eek:

rufnek05
8/27/2007, 11:02 PM
good luck, take no prisoners

Turd_Ferguson
8/27/2007, 11:05 PM
Hornet/Wasp killer with 25ft spray = Wasp killer in one hand and a Natty in the other.

GottaHavePride
8/27/2007, 11:20 PM
Don't mix them up when you take a drink.

olevetonahill
8/27/2007, 11:20 PM
After action Report
Total annihilation of the enemy.
Enemy dead UK ( body count of at least 50 tho )
Weapons used = 1 can of wasp killer
Casualties 1 Minor injury :eek:
Said Ambush was set up with precision , Troop Moved ladder in position, Then using stealth that he was trained with , Said troop climbed ladder and attacked .
Killed the shat out of those Mofos !
:D :D :D :D :D ;)
The War is Ovar . I been fightin this bunch for 3 yrs or better . Finally decided I needed to attack at Night
Olevet 1
Enemy 1 Minor injury
Cause ya see the Olevet Is tuff :D
No loss of equipment
;)

OCUDad
8/28/2007, 12:06 AM
So did you get a Purple Heart out of the deal? Or maybe a Purple Something Else?

olevetonahill
8/28/2007, 12:20 AM
So did you get a Purple Heart out of the deal? Or maybe a Purple Something Else?
Those will be awarded after all the action reports have been studied , Body count verified ;)

oumartin
8/28/2007, 12:38 AM
If there is every any wasp killing at my house I send the wife to do it. I sceered of them things.

goingoneight
8/28/2007, 12:51 AM
The funniest thing to do is spray them with hairspray or starting fluid. The hairspry sticks their wings together and they just sit and suffer. The starting fluid makes them drop like there's a magnet under 'em. I also use starting fluid as a trail leading up to tarantula-torching. :D

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
8/28/2007, 01:15 AM
The funniest thing to do is spray them with hairspray or starting fluid. The hairspry sticks their wings together and they just sit and suffer. The starting fluid makes them drop like there's a magnet under 'em. I also use starting fluid as a trail leading up to tarantula-torching. :DVERY impressive! (we must try to correct some of God's mistakes)

olevetonahill
8/28/2007, 01:16 AM
The funniest thing to do is spray them with hairspray or starting fluid. The hairspry sticks their wings together and they just sit and suffer. The starting fluid makes them drop like there's a magnet under 'em. I also use starting fluid as a trail leading up to tarantula-torching. :D
:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
I Like My lil tarantulas here . They kll these pisz aint scorpions, And dont bother me
Now the startin fluid on the wasps Ive tried , Didnt work near as well as the AMBUSH :cool:

olevetonahill
8/28/2007, 01:19 AM
VERY impressive! (we must try to correct some of God's mistakes)
Ill leave Gods lil mistakes alone ! Just as soon as he tells the ****ers to build thier nests somewhere else !

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
8/28/2007, 01:23 AM
VERY impressive! (we must try to correct some of God's mistakes)The above was NOT meant sarcastically. I despise wasps, mosquitos and scorpions, and those dam* ed tsietse flies.

olevetonahill
8/28/2007, 01:36 AM
The above was NOT meant sarcastically. I despise wasps, mosquitos and scorpions, and those dam* ed tsietse flies.
They all have thier place ! Just NOT around the Olevet Shack :D
Now My lil furry friens that KILL scorpions are welcome In or Out !:D

Fraggle145
8/28/2007, 01:43 AM
Purple heart?! all my military buddies refer to that as the enemy accuracy medal. I dont think the olevet wants one. This summer one of those little red f8ckers stung me in the neck... I eradicated his ***.

olevetonahill
8/28/2007, 02:06 AM
Purple heart?! all my military buddies refer to that as the enemy accuracy medal. I dont think the olevet wants one. This summer one of those little red f8ckers stung me in the neck... I eradicated his ***.
Wrong ! I have a few . If they were Accurate , I wouldnt have seen em !;)

Jeopardude
8/28/2007, 09:21 AM
I have a big ole red wasp nest in My eaves . Im fixing to go ambush em.
Im gonna give em a fighting chance tho
Im gonna be in my hat and BVDs
Wish me luck
I will try to report back :eek:

Someone should compile Olevet's posts together and put it out as a book of poetry. They're that awesome.

mikeelikee
8/28/2007, 09:32 AM
Wow! The worst critter I usually have to deal with is an occasional mole cricket. I don't use chemicals--I just stomp on 'em and squash 'em like the bugs they are! :D

Fraggle145
8/28/2007, 01:39 PM
Wrong ! I have a few . If they were Accurate , I wouldnt have seen em !;)

heh. ;)

olevetonahill
8/28/2007, 01:44 PM
Just did a survey of the scene . 1 or 2 straglers are wondering around dazed and confused , Bodies are everywhere. . I do believe Mission accomplished :D

Czar Soonerov
8/28/2007, 04:02 PM
http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=2243176

KC//CRIMSON
8/28/2007, 04:48 PM
http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&VideoID=2022871

oumartin
8/28/2007, 04:55 PM
oh, and if you wanna keep wasps outta your eves and whatnot. throw a few moth balls up in yer attic. Just don't overdue it. I spent one really hot summer day in my attic pulling some out due to the smell!

olevetonahill
8/28/2007, 05:06 PM
HEH thats some funny stuff .
But this Hillbilly has enough sense to Know Honey Bees are gonna swarm and go make a new Hive .
KC I also have enough sense to NOT grab em :D

Fraggle145
8/28/2007, 07:48 PM

heh. they forgot to mention in the casualties - 1 plastic swing. :D

OKC-SLC
8/28/2007, 09:59 PM
Good jorb, olevet.

Of course, this thread is worthless without pics.