PDA

View Full Version : Interesting OKLA/ NTU in HD on

85Sooner
8/27/2007, 05:13 PM
Direct TV Fox Sports Midwest.

Regular broadcast on Fox Sports Southwest.

I get FSSW free , I will have to subscribe yto get the HD channel

r5TPsooner
8/27/2007, 05:29 PM
I didn't realize that any of the Fox Sports stations were in HD.

Not until October (supposedly) anyway.

tanjou
8/27/2007, 05:32 PM
Cox carries FSN stuff occasionally on COXHD and CXHD2. It's only been crappy baseball games lately. I have no hope in them ever getting FSNHD.

Or getting ABCHD again. I'm still waffling on satellite just because of that.

Widescreen
8/27/2007, 06:39 PM

I need to find out how it's going to be presented on Dish. I bought a new Dish this weekend to point at the satellite containing the Fox-SW HD channel. I'm not going to put it up until I really need it.

StormySooner-IN
8/27/2007, 08:23 PM
Hell yes!

We get FSMW free up here on DTV. I've been looking forward to this everyday for several weeks since I first saw it on the Internet. Got it setup for the DVR.

Also DVRed the "Oklahoma Football Season Preview" on FSNMW on DVR, and I'm watchin it now.

:pop:

IndianJack
8/27/2007, 10:00 PM
Last year the osu and iowa state games were both in HD (on Cox anyway) channel 740(?).

sooneron
8/27/2007, 10:22 PM
Woot! FSNY is HD!! Yeppers! :D

IndianJack
8/27/2007, 10:25 PM
A blowout never looked so clear. Are those tears on his cheeks?

sooneron
8/27/2007, 10:36 PM
My HD DVR is chomping at the bit.

mxATVracer10
8/28/2007, 03:56 PM
I need to find out how it's going to be presented on Dish. I bought a new Dish this weekend to point at the satellite containing the Fox-SW HD channel. I'm not going to put it up until I really need it.

Fox-SW HD is in the 400's range and says something to the effect of being there solely for football games I believe. Not sure of the MW - SW stuff that DTV is doing though :confused:

I hope that helped you out some, but I doubt it since I think I just confused myself! :O

Widescreen
8/30/2007, 09:38 AM
Just found out on Satelliteguys forums (from none other than LASooner) that the game Saturday will be on Dish in HD (for those of us that have the ViP receivers). Look in the guide for channels 364 to 386. Yay!

The only problem is now I have to re-aim one of my dishes to pick up that channel.

JohnnyMack
8/30/2007, 09:40 AM
Cox carries FSN stuff occasionally on COXHD and CXHD2. It's only been crappy baseball games lately. I have no hope in them ever getting FSNHD.

Yeah, seems like I watched a couple of games last year in HD on some obscure channel.

PhiDeltBeers
8/30/2007, 01:27 PM
I'll have the best HD of all right there in the stands.

humblesooner
8/30/2007, 01:38 PM
FSN has been showing lots (not all) of Astros games in HD all year.

SoonerBOI
8/30/2007, 01:41 PM
That is awesome.