PDA

View Full Version : Bittorrent and OU football games

SeattleOUstudent
8/27/2007, 11:43 AM
Just curious if anyone plans on recording the games and then uploading them to the web. I use bittorrent for all my pirated stuff, but would love to have OU games for later viewing. TIA:texan:

milesl
8/27/2007, 11:49 AM
that would be super cool. What is your favorite sites ?

SeattleOUstudent
8/27/2007, 12:39 PM
personally, I use torrentspy.com.

Does anyone have any of the past games saved to a computer or DVD?

bweezie
8/27/2007, 02:12 PM
torrentspy.com is denying access for US residents. this sucks. i use it quite a bit too. always mininova.org

SeattleOUstudent
8/27/2007, 02:36 PM
Since when? I just used it last week.

redshield3
8/27/2007, 02:57 PM
I almost exclusively use thepiratebay.org and demonoid.com. Demonoid is not accepting new users at the moment, though...

Sooner_Bob
8/27/2007, 02:59 PM
There was a torrent of one of the OU/Oregon games floating around aussietorrents a while back. You can usually find tons of NFL games on there, and the occassional NCAA game.

SoonerBBall
8/27/2007, 03:08 PM
torrentspy.com is denying access for US residents. this sucks. i use it quite a bit too. always mininova.org

Stay away from mininova, guys. That place is crawling with MPAA and RIAA hosted torrents. They will nail you in a second.

Yes, I'm speaking from experience.

Personally, I would stay away from any public torrent site. Stick with the private ones that have members sign up. You are less likely to run into problems on those.

redshield3
8/27/2007, 03:11 PM
There's always peerguardian...

bweezie
8/27/2007, 09:47 PM
Stay away from mininova, guys. That place is crawling with MPAA and RIAA hosted torrents. They will nail you in a second.

Yes, I'm speaking from experience.

Personally, I would stay away from any public torrent site. Stick with the private ones that have members sign up. You are less likely to run into problems on those.

so, what happened?

goingoneight
8/27/2007, 09:53 PM
YouTube? :confused:

Zing
8/28/2007, 01:15 AM
I almost exclusively use thepiratebay.org and demonoid.com. Demonoid is not accepting new users at the moment, though...

Woah, redshield? Back from the glory days of DC++? That was amazing stuff.

Demonoid may not be accepting new members, but I might have a few invite codes to give out if anyone's interested.

homerxsimpson
8/28/2007, 06:49 AM
Pretty sure aussietorrents has stopped doing (american) football. The most comprehensive current site is tenyardtorrents.com/ (http://forums.tenyardtorrents.com/). It's more of a gathering place for pro and college games than an actual torrent host (most of the torrents are still passed through public/private torrent sites such as demonoid). But like anything peer-to-peer, it's only as good as the cappers that do the work to get the games out there, so getting specific teams can be spotty. I'd encourage anyone that is planning on capping OU games to join up and add thier torrents.

There are some other sites but they are mostly team specific, like the one for USC (but they have to keep changing their host because of "issues" with "the man"). I think there is one for SEC games but when I've visited there they didn't really have much.