PDA

View Full Version : Does Pat Jones

The_Red_Patriot
8/27/2007, 09:49 AM
ever not talk about Barry Sanders??

Holy freaking crap. You can ask this guy about ice cream and he would bring up Sanders some how.... by and large uh uhuh so forth and what not uh uhuh metaphorically speaking uh uhuhuhuhuhu but uhuhuh by and large

Boomer.....
8/27/2007, 09:53 AM
Don't forget about Thurman Thomas.

picasso
8/27/2007, 10:04 AM
The Tulsa World's Jimmie Trammel wrote a piece in their Sunday football preview quoting Pat as saying that oSu would have won a conference title in the mid 80's with Jason Gildon and Keith Jones on the team.

Nice logic. Hell we'd win every year if we had an all star roster.:rolleyes:

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
8/27/2007, 10:06 AM
The Tulsa World's Jimmie Trammel wrote a piece in their Sunday football preview quoting Pat as saying that oSu would have won a conference title in the mid 80's with Jason Gildon and Keith Jones on the team.

Nice logic. Hell we'd win every year if we had an all star roster.:rolleyes:'Cept, who are those guys?

achiro
8/27/2007, 10:06 AM
I don't know if you are talking about the interview he did on OKC fox last night but I learned a few things I didn't know. Kind of interesting to find out all the coaches that were on staff there with him that have gone on to decent pro careers.

picasso
8/27/2007, 10:08 AM
'Cept, who are those guys?
good oSu players from the early 90's who could tackle and stuff.

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
8/27/2007, 10:12 AM
good oSu players from the early 90's who could tackle and stuff.Ah, the early '90's, some of the "tune-out" years.