PDA

View Full Version : I'm Sick

SteelClip49
8/26/2007, 01:58 AM
I saw where the Dolphins did a Statue of Liberty play....brought back eerie memories and I didn't need this a WEEK before the season starts. :eek:

badger
8/26/2007, 09:51 AM
I saw where the Dolphins did a Statue of Liberty play....brought back eerie memories and I didn't need this a WEEK before the season starts. :eek:
Excuse me, former emperor of the athletic department, but that game is filed under "NEVER MENTION AGAIN" status, along with a certain former quarterback, that game that we played in January 2005, and the name for the game between ou and okie state.

OKC-SLC
8/26/2007, 09:58 AM
Excuse me, former emperor of the athletic department, but that game is filed under "NEVER MENTION AGAIN" status, along with a certain former quarterback, that game that we played in January 2005, and the name for the game between ou and okie state.
We played no game in january 2005. I don't have any idea what you are talking about.

stoopified
8/26/2007, 11:18 AM
Amen brother,you are preaching to the choir.

SteelClip49
8/26/2007, 01:22 PM
well excuse me then...guess I got another red spek coming; if so, I can understand :(

Maybe I am just out of the loop on that; I figured the game that is never mentioned is that one game that happened 2.5 years ago.

Crucify me.

badger
8/26/2007, 01:31 PM
well excuse me then...guess I got another red spek coming; if so, I can understand :(

Maybe I am just out of the loop on that; I figured the game that is never mentioned is that one game that happened 2.5 years ago.

Crucify me.
It's ok, we all know that the formerly empaled ou athletic department is now off its bowl ban and mostly off NCAA penalties (although conditions could be better) and ready for another national championship! Yeah! Go OU!

With that said, all reminders that the athletic department's teams were formerly empaled are unspokenly BANNED. This is something you should understand, seeing as that is your username and all. Perhaps we can come up with a list of moments of former empalement?

- when they came up with that stupid name for the ou-okie state game.
- waving wheat outside stillwater... or kansas, maybe?
- that magazine cover that makes ou look like texas from the 80s

as you can see, it is easy to address these topics without being specific, but it is much better to not mention these former empalements at all. kewl? a'ight.

PS: Don't ask, don't tell spek to OKC-SLC :D

Will
9/5/2007, 11:30 PM

Crucifax Autumn
9/6/2007, 01:19 AM
Next week they'll try a fumblerooskie