PDA

View Full Version : anyone a dream interpreter?

rufnek05
8/25/2007, 07:43 PM
i woke up from a short nap a while ago and had a really crazy dream. i moved to africa to be a soil consultan, ended up getting stranded in the Sahara for 2 years. Some how i trained two african hunting dogs and a cheeta to hunt for me. then made my way out and moved to NYC where they lived with me and would just follow me around the city. they would occasionally chase off unwanted squirls that were in the park.

OCUDad
8/25/2007, 07:53 PM
Don't worry about it. Typical sex dream.

Rogue
8/25/2007, 08:03 PM
i woke up from a short nap a while ago and had a really crazy dream. i moved to africa to be a soil consultan, ended up getting stranded in the Sahara for 2 years. Some how i trained two african hunting dogs and a cheeta to hunt for me. then made my way out and moved to NYC where they lived with me and would just follow me around the city. they would occasionally chase off unwanted squirls that were in the park.

Africa - You are getting in touch with the cradle of humanity. Got a famiy reunion coming up?

Stranded in the Sahara - your work is not satisfying to you and your subconscious wants to get into something more meaningful.

Training wild animals to hunt for you - Your upbringing was too strict. Probably overly religious with strict toilet training.

NYC with the animals - you realize that even in "the city that never sleeps" you can't shake your childhood. It follows you around and shows up at unexpected times. Like random religious guilt, compulsions to be clean and control your surroundings, etc

Squirrels - worries, fears, etc. Your neurosis is what's comfortable and familiar to you. You worry about what you would have to worry about without it.

That, or you need to quit drinking so much before you nap. :D

olevetonahill
8/25/2007, 08:07 PM
Your Ghey ?

OCUDad
8/25/2007, 08:49 PM
Rogue, you frighten me.

rufnek05
8/25/2007, 09:15 PM
Africa - You are getting in touch with the cradle of humanity. Got a famiy reunion coming up?

Stranded in the Sahara - your work is not satisfying to you and your subconscious wants to get into something more meaningful.

Training wild animals to hunt for you - Your upbringing was too strict. Probably overly religious with strict toilet training.

NYC with the animals - you realize that even in "the city that never sleeps" you can't shake your childhood. It follows you around and shows up at unexpected times. Like random religious guilt, compulsions to be clean and control your surroundings, etc

Squirrels - worries, fears, etc. Your neurosis is what's comfortable and familiar to you. You worry about what you would have to worry about without it.

That, or you need to quit drinking so much before you nap. :D

that sounds like you know what your doing, wrong on all but these two:

i was fored to go to church every sunday. i was catholic, but now i hate going. but i didn't drink before i took the nap

OUinFLA
8/25/2007, 09:51 PM
oh, and you can't count to three

sanantoniosooner
8/25/2007, 09:56 PM
there is no point in interpreting pothead dreams.

rufnek05
8/26/2007, 03:29 AM
there is no point in interpreting pothead dreams.

hey, some of the greatest writers of the 19th century were drug uesers. granted that was 100 years ago, but still.... i could be something famous one day. look at willie nelson, a 1000x bigger stoner than i, and willie makes millions a year.

olevetonahill
8/26/2007, 03:45 AM
hey, some of the greatest writers of the 19th century were drug uesers. granted that was 100 years ago, but still.... i could be something famous one day. look at willie nelson, a 1000x bigger stoner than i, and willie makes millions a year.
Enjoy yourself while your young
Hell what am I sayin
Enjoy yourself even when you get old :D
I do ;)

goingoneight
8/26/2007, 03:47 AM
I think you picked the wrong day to quit sniffing glue. :pop:

OUHOMER
8/26/2007, 07:36 AM

And the IRS is getting ever dime of it. And hes on probations for getting busted for pot. And hes a horn fan.

olevetonahill
8/26/2007, 07:39 AM
And the IRS is getting ever dime of it. And hes on probations for getting busted for pot. And hes a horn fan.
Well Shat !
But theres Always "Olevet" to Look up to :P
Aint victed yet !:cool:

sanantoniosooner
8/26/2007, 08:58 AM
Are we talking about interpreting dreams now?

What I'm saying is why bother making sense out of what someone dreams about when they can't even make sense out of what their mind does when they are awake?

olevetonahill
8/26/2007, 09:07 AM
Are we talking about interpreting dreams now?

What I'm saying is why bother making sense out of what someone dreams about when they can't even make sense out of what their mind does when they are awake?
I bet the Boy gets laid tho !:D

Sooner24
8/26/2007, 10:05 AM
I bet the Boy gets laid tho !:D

Only in the Sahara and only with his trained african hunting dogs. Oh and sometimes with a cheeta.

OCUDad
8/26/2007, 10:13 AM
Only in the Sahara and only with his trained african hunting dogs. Oh and sometimes with a cheeta.Proving only that cheetahs never win.

olevetonahill
8/26/2007, 10:26 AM
Only in the Sahara and only with his trained african hunting dogs. Oh and sometimes with a cheeta.
Ya say that like its a BAD thing !:eek:

Sooner24
8/26/2007, 01:03 PM
Only for his trained african hunting dogs and the cheetah.

GottaHavePride
8/26/2007, 04:32 PM
that sounds like you know what your doing, wrong on all but these two:

i was fored to go to church every sunday. i was catholic, but now i hate going. but i didn't drink before i took the nap

That says exactly the same thing. ;) So he was really only wrong on one count.