PDA

View Full Version : So who will lead OU this year?

stoopified
8/24/2007, 10:05 AM
By this I mean who is going to lead us in Passing?Rushing?Recieving?TDs scored? Tackles? Interceptions?

First in passing I think Bradford remains the starter all year and ends up at around 2500 yards,18-20 TDs-10-12 interceptions.Rushing I think is alittle trickier to predict;I'm thinking all our backs will be nicked up a little this year and the healthiest will be the leader.I'm thinking Demarco ends up with around 1,000 yards,while Patrick and Brown finsh at about 500 each.I think Kelly is soo good that he once again leads the pack at around 70 catches for 1,200 yards and 10 TDs.I think Tennell will emrge #2 with around 50 catches for 700 yards and 4-5 TDs.I think Kelly and his 10 TDs will make him our TD leader.

On defense our LBs are always our leading tacklers and I will go with the best returning and pick Lofton to lead us with around 120 tackles on the season.I think D.J. Wplfe will be a ballhawk at S and lead us in picks with around 5 BUT Reggie is very talented and could take that spot.

Anyhow that is how my football-starved mind sees the season shake out as far as stat leaders go.Its still offseason so what the heck?

jccouger
8/24/2007, 03:30 PM
AP will have a lot more then 500 yards, unless if he suffers a serious injury

stoopified
9/11/2007, 11:59 AM
Ater the first two weeks ,I think I am on target with my picks,with one exception.I think I have grossly underestimated Slingin Sammy. DUH!

colleyvillesooner
9/11/2007, 12:02 PM
Kelly is halfway to your total TD pick, and Iglesias might be a good bet for second in catches...

usmc-sooner
9/11/2007, 01:07 PM
Ater the first two weeks ,I think I am on target with my picks,with one exception.I think I have grossly underestimated Slingin Sammy. DUH!

yeah but AP has only carried 7 times due to injury, he's not that far behind Murray on yards. Barring more injuries he should be our leading rusher. He's by far our best back.

stoopified
9/11/2007, 03:23 PM
yeah but AP has only carried 7 times due to injury, he's not that far behind Murray on yards. Barring more injuries he should be our leading rusher. He's by far our best back.
I agree but I'm having AD high ankle-sprain flashbacks.I' hope I'm wrong and AP and DM7 both run for 1,000.

EnidHighSooner
9/11/2007, 04:32 PM
10-12 interceptions (not much confidence.

stoopified
9/12/2007, 07:44 AM
10-12 interceptions (not much confidence.
Yeah,well who knew ? I predicted all this BEFORE the season started.