PDA

View Full Version : I guess what comes around...goes around

Sooner in Tampa
8/24/2007, 06:35 AM
I am a firm believer that good things happen to good people and not so good things happen to not so good people

TAMPA - Randy and Paula White, the founders and co-pastors of what has been one of the nation's biggest and fastest-growing churches, plan to divorce.
Members of Without Walls International Church reacted with tears and a chorus of "Oh, no's" after the Whites' announcement at Thursday night's service.
Randy called Paula to the podium about an hour into the service. He was somber; Paula appeared choked up.
"It's the most difficult decision I've ever had to make in my entire life," he told the congregation, describing Paula as an exceptional woman, mother and preacher.
She pledged to return frequently to preach.
Viewers who tuned in to a live webcast of the service missed the announcement; the video and audio were cut off for about 10 minutes.
The most shaken members left the service and went into the entryway to cry or call loved ones. Most said the news came as a shock, but it didn't shake their faith in the ministry.

Link (http://www.tbo.com/news/nationworld/MGBA6S84Q5F.html)

SoonerStormchaser
8/24/2007, 06:56 AM
Good...let's see what fireworks will fly in court. I have a suspicion this'll make Jim and Tammy Faye (RIP) look like angels compared to them.

Sooner in Tampa
8/24/2007, 06:59 AM
In the article about the divorce it was stated that her ministry brings in $50-80,000 a week

OUinFLA
8/24/2007, 07:36 AM
In the article about the divorce it was stated that her ministry brings in $50-80,000 a week

So..............she'll soon be available?

Is she hawt........................not that it matters much with her income.

Sooner in Tampa
8/24/2007, 07:48 AM
So..............she'll soon be available?

Is she hawt........................not that it matters much with her income.:D She is attractive...even more so with that kind of dough :D And she will probably get the $2.5m home on Bayshore as well as the $681k home she just bought in San Antonio...and the Condo in NYC.

http://media.tbo.com/photos/trib/2007/aug/0823wll1.jpg

OUinFLA
8/24/2007, 08:06 AM
Next time you see her, tell her I love her and can't wait until we can have a joint bank account.

Widescreen
8/24/2007, 08:25 AM
Next time you see her, tell her I love her and can't wait until we can have a joint bank account.
Ho!!!

Sooner in Tampa
8/24/2007, 08:50 AM
Ho!!!Them folks over in that part of town are easy ;)

Sooner in Tampa
8/24/2007, 08:51 AM
Next time you see her, tell her I love her and can't wait until we can have a joint bank account.HEH...but you have to go to church with her every Sunday...AND travel from FLA, TX, and NYC